662 7 2023-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there a way to change the default unit of measurements from M/Kph to F/Mph? I've found how to change the speed from Kph to Mph but have to change it every time and haven't figured out how to change from M to F.

Thank you!!
2023-10-24
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I broke down and watched a few videos on the BT GPD controller. Apparently you can't change anything other than speed over to US settings. I know I know, I should get used to metrics, but I feel I'm too old for that at this point. So I suppose I should ask DJI to consider adding the ability to choose MPH/Feet and KPH/Meters please!!
2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, JodyB. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention.  After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc.  Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-24
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-24 19:55
Hi, JodyB. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention.  After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc.  Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you DJI Paladin, I’m sure I wouldn’t be the only one to appreciate the option.
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JodyB Posted at 10-25 02:57
Thank you DJI Paladin, I’m sure I wouldn’t be the only one to appreciate the option.

You are most welcome. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-10-27
Use props
SDDavinci
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42365 ft
United States

Where might I find the information for swapping the speed to Mph?
2023-10-28
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

When your in the dashboard and you tap on the Speedo it adds it initially as KPH but if you tap on the display of it it will put a white box around it with a pen. Tap the pen and you’ll be given a choice of KPH or MPH at the bottom of the dashboard. None of the rest of them allow editing like that.
2023-10-28
Use props
SDDavinci
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42365 ft
United States

JodyB Posted at 10-28 11:58
When your in the dashboard and you tap on the Speedo it adds it initially as KPH but if you tap on the display of it it will put a white box around it with a pen. Tap the pen and you’ll be given a choice of KPH or MPH at the bottom of the dashboard. None of the rest of them allow editing like that.

Awesome, thanks.
2023-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules