527 3 2023-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
john.solomon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2740440 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi , I have a basic question and new to the O3 . Am just starting to research if the o3 system would be useful for my use-case . I want to control a FPV drone with programming .  like control the camera and dorne movement by code so that it can travel in a predefined path . Can I do that with the O3 System or via Avata ?

2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we don't have this capability to apply to either DJI O3 Air unit or DJI Avata. In addition, SDK does not support these products. For more information, you may visit our website at https://developer.dji.com .  Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-24
Use props
john.solomon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2740440 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Thank you , Would definetly love this capability in these products similar to how we can control the tello edu drones
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

john.solomon Posted at 10-25 16:46
Thank you , Would definetly love this capability in these products similar to how we can control the tello edu drones

You are most welcome. We will gather this feedback as suggestion and forward it to the team for attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules