Video did not finish compiling
511 3 2023-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frunobulax
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12936 ft
United States

now i have 3 unworkable files .mp4.avc1 ,  mp4.trinf and the mp4 file that will not play. I would really like to recover these if possible.
2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize if you are having issues with your unit. Can you please confirm what specific DJI product are you referring to in the post? Please provide us the more detailed information about the issue so we can help you further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-24
Use props
Frunobulax
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12936 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-24 19:22
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize if you are having issues with your unit. Can you please confirm what specific DJI product are you referring to in the post? Please provide us the more detailed information about the issue so we can help you further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

hi when i saved the only choice was other, there was not a Spark choice, so this was with a Spark
2023-10-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Frunobulax Posted at 10-28 17:09
hi when i saved the only choice was other, there was not a Spark choice, so this was with a Spark

Can you please provide a screen recording or a screenshot showing the issue so we can provide an accurate resolution? WE will wait for your response. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules