No signal/disconnected
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
garythomas2030
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1919 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, Please help.
I own a P3A and ever since I downloaded the latest Firmwear I am constantly getting "No signal" or "Disconnected" coming up on my phone when flying.
I am using a brand new apple I phone 6 plus so it surely cant be my phone.
The P3 starts up fine and finds satellites no problem then within a few seconds of flying the warnings coming up.
I only fly when the weather is fine and clear and I only fly in open spaces.
Am I doing something wrong??
Thanks in advance
Gary
2015-9-6
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Im assuming that during the "No signal" or "Disconnected" errors, you have full control of the P3 and it does NOT enter RTH?

have you tried a different lightning cable?
2015-9-6
Use props
garythomas2030
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Yes that's right, it acts totally normal and works fine. It does not enter return home however I'm very reluctant to go far. I'll try another cable, cheers
2015-9-6
Use props
garythomas2030
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Changing the cable has worked a treat. I don't quite know why the original one has is faulty as it Ms a branded named one. Thanks for the suggestion
2015-9-6
Use props
jayhkr
lvl.4

United States

Wonder if anyone has found a cable to work flawlessly with Android based phones.  I know Ray has suggested the lightning ones for IOS, but us Android people need to find one.
2015-9-6
Use props
jblack22785
lvl.2

United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-9-6 04:42
Im assuming that during the "No signal" or "Disconnected" errors, you have full control of the P3 an ...

I just posted on a similar thread about this same issue.  I too will give this a try and if it works, will provide feed back.  fingers crossed.
2015-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules