Mastershots
736 3 2023-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fabic
lvl.4
Brazil

Hi all:

I made my mastershot videos on the Mavic Air 2s but I can't create those pre-available videos, as they no longer appear in the create tab, is there a program for this released by DJI? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? If yes, kindly please provide us a screen recording showing the issue so we can further check it and provide you with an accurate resolution. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-26
Use props
Fabic
lvl.4
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-26 00:10
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? If yes, kindly please provide us a screen recording showing the issue so we can further check it and provide you with an accurate resolution. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi Dji Paladin

I installed the application again and it didn't solve the problem... in fact I don't have access to the SD card where the videos and photos are recorded, when I enter the aircraft gallery, it doesn't show all the content saved on the card, like the videos made on mastershot for example....do I need to enable something on the aircraft? Thank you very much.
2023-10-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Fabic Posted at 10-26 05:04
Hi Dji Paladin

I installed the application again and it didn't solve the problem... in fact I don't have access to the SD card where the videos and photos are recorded, when I enter the aircraft gallery, it doesn't show all the content saved on the card, like the videos made on mastershot for example....do I need to enable something on the aircraft? Thank you very much.

We do apologize for the trouble. You can switch the storage option by going to DJI Fly > General Settings (3dots) > Camera > Storage. Furthermore, kindly confirm what mobile device are you using and please provide us a screen recording showing the issue on the mastershots so we can further isolate and provide you an accurate resolution. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules