390 4 2023-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RichyDigitized
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39 ft

South Africa

Hi there,
Has anyone else had or are having this issue?

When I switch on my drone and RC and connect, everything connects ok, then after about ½ a minute or so the RC says , "RC not connected", and my drones goes off (the lights), but I can still see the video feed on my phone?

I've tried connecting to Assistant to update but the drone swtiches off again before I can finish the update, if it needs it.

Rather perlexed, I've looked after my Mini, never dropped or anything.
2023-10-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please record a short video showing the issue using your mobile device then upload it to Google Drive and send the link here so we can further check the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-10-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you move the drone after it has "switched off"  can you see the movement in the image seen on your phone?
2023-10-26
Use props
RichyDigitized
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39 ft

South Africa

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 10-26 23:25
If you move the drone after it has "switched off"  can you see the movement in the image seen on your phone?

Yes, there is still live video feed
2023-10-27
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

After the drone switches off use the gimbal dial to try to tilt the gimbal down. Does the gimbal respond?
If so use the phone screen to try and drag the gimbal upwards, does the gimbal respond?
2023-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules