Mavic Air 3 controllers.
661 9 2023-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5d8ca7fc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 660988 ft
United States

If I buy the Air 3 with the controller that uses my phone the video I shoot will be on app and phone and if I get the one with the screen I have to use a cable to download from the drone video I’ve shot correct?

Also does one over the other have better transmission?

Thank you for the help!
2023-10-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. DJI RC2 has a built-in screen and DJI FLY APP, which enable you to control the drone without using your own mobile device. DJI RC-N2 does not have the screen so it requires you to have a compatible device to control the drone. No matter which controller you buy, the pictures and videos you shoot will be stored in your the storage of DJI Air 3.  
2023-10-27
Use props
fans5d8ca7fc
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-27 07:27
Hello, there. DJI RC2 has a built-in screen and DJI FLY APP, which enable you to control the drone without using your own mobile device. DJI RC-N2 does not have the screen so it requires you to have a compatible device to control the drone. No matter which controller you buy, the pictures and videos you shoot will be stored in your the storage of DJI Air 3.

Hi Wanda, Since I use my phone on the controller with my Air 2S the video and pictures get automatically transferred to my phone wirelessly.  This does not happen with the new controller that requires a phone for the Air 3 correct?
2023-10-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans5d8ca7fc Posted at 10-27 07:47
Hi Wanda, Since I use my phone on the controller with my Air 2S the video and pictures get automatically transferred to my phone wirelessly.  This does not happen with the new controller that requires a phone for the Air 3 correct?

May we know do you mean downloading the pictures and videos from the app to your phones?
2023-10-27
Use props
fans5d8ca7fc
lvl.2
United States

When I fly my Air 2S and record after the flightnI can view what I filmed immediately on my phone. It transfer immediatelynand wirelessly.
2023-10-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans5d8ca7fc Posted at 10-27 07:54
When I fly my Air 2S and record after the flightnI can view what I filmed immediately on my phone. It transfer immediatelynand wirelessly.

Hi there, for DJI Air 2S and Air 3, QuickTransfer is supported, QuickTransfer allows the users to transfer videos/pictures from the aircraft to their mobile device wirelessly without having to use a cable. So no matter which controller you choose, you can use the QuickTransfer feature of the DJI Air 3 if you want to download videos/pictures to your mobile device. You may refer to page 71 of the manual for the usage guide: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.2_EN.pdf

If you need to export the files to the computer, you may need to use a cable to connect the aircraft to the computer to export the files.

For the transmission quality, if the environment allows, both controllers have the ability to reach to the specs we introduced on our official website:
Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference)
FCC: 20 km
CE: 10 km
SRRC: 10 km
MIC: 10 km
Measured in an unobstructed outdoor environment free of interference. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights under each standard. Always pay attention to RTH reminders in the app during your flight.

Hope this information helps.

2023-10-27
Use props
fans5d8ca7fc
lvl.2
United States

Thankyou for the information.

With the controller with the screen how scratch resistant is the screen?
2023-10-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans5d8ca7fc Posted at 10-29 04:41
Thankyou for the information.

With the controller with the screen how scratch resistant is the screen?

Currently, we do not have this information. We would recommend avoiding severe external force/scratch to the controller. May I ask the kind of scenario you may use with the controller?
2023-10-29
Use props
fans5d8ca7fc
lvl.2
United States

Carrying it in a backpack or drop ping it. I have dropped my controller and there is a very good case and screen saver on my phone.
2023-10-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans5d8ca7fc Posted at 10-29 05:22
Carrying it in a backpack or drop ping it. I have dropped my controller and there is a very good case and screen saver on my phone.

Does the remote controller still work properly?
2023-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules