DJI Terra - McAfee Virus Trigger
615 5 2023-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
swimap
lvl.2
Flight distance : 562316 ft
New Zealand

Does anyone have the problem of DJI Terra being flagged as a virus, McAfee triggers sometimes and quarantines DJI Terra.exe along with some other associated files. When this happens the license becomes lost.
2023-10-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Could you please screenshot the error message for us?
2023-10-27
Use props
swimap
lvl.2
New Zealand

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-27 07:28
Hello, there. Could you please screenshot the error message for us?

Because of this I have to make it an exclusion on McAfee, during the trigger is ruins my license bind and I have to contact DJI Aftersales to fix this issue. Its a concern because from what I remember, DJI only allows a set number of license unbind.
2023-11-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi swimap, thank you for your sharing. May I know if the software installation package was downloaded from the official website?
If yes, it is recommended to add the downloaded software installation package and installed software to the trust list.
If the anti-virus software has an option, please just select trust directly.  If not, you need to enter the anti-virus software settings to add manually.
2023-11-14
Use props
swimap
lvl.2
New Zealand

DJI Thor Posted at 11-14 20:26
Hi swimap, thank you for your sharing. May I know if the software installation package was downloaded from the official website?
If yes, it is recommended to add the downloaded software installation package and installed software to the trust list.
If the anti-virus software has an option, please just select trust directly.  If not, you need to enter the anti-virus software settings to add manually.

Yes, the installation package is directly from DJI and I've added DJI Terra in my exceptions list. Its working normally now.
2023-11-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

swimap Posted at 11-15 19:21
Yes, the installation package is directly from DJI and I've added DJI Terra in my exceptions list. Its working normally now.

Thank you for your updates. May we know if there are any questions?
2023-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules