Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi everyone.
I just purchased the DJI Goggles Integra.
They are very nice and compared to my V2 there is no comparison in size and weight.
But I have something to complain about. I have two issues.
The first is that the lenses keep fogging up. Does it only happen to me?
I wear the goggles at home to watch DVR footages and they fog up.
I go out to fly and they fog up.
Above all, the right lens.

The second is that I don't see the edges clearly. Not that they are blurry but they are vignetted. Like it the oculus might be a little bit bigger.
For example, if I close one eye, there is no setting where I can see all 4 corners clearly (which I do on my V2 which also has a wider FOV).

I'm sorry because they are really very transportable, but if there is no remedy for these two problems I am forced to return them
2023-10-26
Use props
tinexd
lvl.2
Germany

The Lens gets foogy because the goggle has no fan for air flow in front of the lens. And the blur is because of he optics and the big fov. You can try to find a better position in front of your eyes or try another foam. Mabe that will help you.
2023-11-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Luca. Thank you for reaching out. Regarding the Fog issue, may I confirm if is there fog inside the DJI Goggles Integra? If yes, would you provide us with a video showing the issue? Regarding the second issue, please try to adjust the IPD sliders to have a try
2023-11-9
Use props
Max90payneFPV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2832844 ft
Italy

Ciao !!! Ben venuto nel club delle bestemmie !!!! Purtroppo i 2 e gli integra come vestibilità sono un disastro !!! I V2 tutta la vita mi viene da dire !!! Io ho risolto un pò il problema della messa a fuoco e bordi prendendo la nuova (introvabile) spugna della DJI. Ma non ti aspettare miracoli purtroppo.

Per il fatto che si appannano mai successo
2023-11-9
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-9 07:00
Hi, Luca. Thank you for reaching out. Regarding the Fog issue, may I confirm if is there fog inside the DJI Goggles Integra? If yes, would you provide us with a video showing the issue? Regarding the second issue, please try to adjust the IPD sliders to have a try

Hi Gamora,
I already returned them to Amazon. Because I crashed my drone during a flight. I got both lens foggy and I cannot see nothing. Just white. Too risky. I liked them, but I stay with my V2.
Maybe it lacks air recirculation. As soon as he took them off my face, I could see the demisting lenses at a glance. But after about ten seconds of putting them back, they started to fog up again.
2023-11-9
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Max90payneFPV Posted at 11-9 07:12
Ciao !!! Ben venuto nel club delle bestemmie !!!! Purtroppo i 2 e gli integra come vestibilità sono un disastro !!! I V2 tutta la vita mi viene da dire !!! Io ho risolto un pò il problema della messa a fuoco e bordi prendendo la nuova (introvabile) spugna della DJI. Ma non ti aspettare miracoli purtroppo.

Per il fatto che si appannano mai successo

Guarda, ho incontrato uno che volava con un'avata e gli Integra nel parco dove vado spesso con il cane e a volte volare e ho chiesto anche a lui. E senza sorpresa, anche lui lamenta di problemi di appannamento in determinate condizioni. Di solito un occhio alla volta, come succedeva a me salvo l'ultimo voloin cui si sono appannate entrambe e vedevo tutto bianco.
Ovviamente non mi sono più fidato e li ho resi ad Amazon.
Tu hai i 2 o gli Integra?
Ho notato che si appannavano di più dopo una lunga camminata, rispetto a quando volavo subito appena sceso dall'auto. Evidentemente la pelle un po umida e calda data la camminata creava la condizione perfetta con i visori freddi per la condensa. Manca del ricircolo d'aria. E dato che faccio spesso trekking e volo, per me è impensabile tenermi degli occhiali così.
Con i V2 non mi è mai successo una condizione simile. Pur facendo le stesse cose.
2023-11-9
Use props
Baatory Stefan
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I feel that pain with fogging. Got few goggles like that Thats best about having fan in v2. For the blurriness different foam, position or simply tightening them may help. Or changing size of the square although Im not sure thats adjustable on integra
2023-11-9
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Baatory Stefan Posted at 11-9 10:41
I feel that pain with fogging. Got few goggles like that Thats best about having fan in v2. For the blurriness different foam, position or simply tightening them may help. Or changing size of the square although Im not sure thats adjustable on integra

At the end I stay with my well tested V2.
It was not blurry. But vignetted. Like if the size of the lens was too small. The picture and texts were in focus.
But, to explain better, with just one eye open, I couldn't see the whole screen. The image was cut at the edge. No matter what I did, on a side or the other side was always obscured.
The only way to see all the screen was to pushing very hard the goggles against my face with hands.
The lens on V2 are wider.
2023-11-9
Use props
fans0e3a8143
lvl.1
Italy

Hallo,
I just bought the goggles integra and I’m quite disappointed from the blur at the side.
I have adjusted in a way that the right eye can properly focus on what is middle and what is right, and left eye on what is left and what is center.
I had to do this otherwise I can’t even read the notification from the goggles, and this is the best adjustment I could achieve by playing the different position available.
It is the first time for me in a VR headset, and I’m very disappointed by the confort of vision.
What should I do? Is it because my nose is not as small as for Asian standards?
I’m not sure I can go on with this kind of vision discomfort.

Thanks.
2023-11-19
Use props
djiuser_5DZzMQ2SYNgI
lvl.1
United States

having a problem with My integra goggles lasted about 8 times before the fan stopped working and get this message.
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans0e3a8143 Posted at 11-19 06:05
Hallo,
I just bought the goggles integra and I’m quite disappointed from the blur at the side.
I have adjusted in a way that the right eye can properly focus on what is middle and what is right, and left eye on what is left and what is center.

Hi. Sorry about the experience. Have you already tried setting the Focus mode to “Off” in the Transmission menu of the goggles? Have a nice day.
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_5DZzMQ2SYNgI Posted at 11-25 11:58
[view_image]   having a problem with My integra goggles lasted about 8 times before the fan stopped working and get this message.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are not hearing the fan inside the goggles, We suggest you submit a repair request from the DJI official website to get it fixed. Here is the link to submit a request: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index. We appreciate your patience.
2023-11-25
Use props
L
New
Mexico

Hey! My googles stopped working this morning?
The ON/OFF button does nothing when it's pressed.

What should I do now?
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

L Posted at 12-25 10:23
Hey! My googles stopped working this morning?
The ON/OFF button does nothing when it's pressed.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a short video showing the issue for further investigation? You may upload the video via Google drive or YouTube. We will wait for your response.
2023-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules