Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yeshuco
New

Peru

Hi everyone

I would be really thankful your help with this problem

I have a Mavic Pro dron and its controller MODEL: GL200A

I want to use it with the Flight Simulator program of DJI, but it only works with the joysticks, I cant use the other butttons or functions like C2 or C1 button or the camera wheels.

I've already updated the controller and also re-installed old versions of the firmware and nothing.

I've executed the extra program about the drivers that we have in the carpet of the main program, but nothing it's solved altough the driver shows as DJI USB Virtual COM (COM3)

Please, I am new with this and I will aprecciate all the advices you could give to me.

Thanks.
2023-10-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Yeshuco. Owing to hardware reasons, the Mavic 2 remote controller’s RTH button and C1/C2 button may not work. Please use the keyboard “O” button to replace the RTH button, and use the corresponding function key to replace the C1/C2 button.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
2023-10-29
Use props
Yeshuco
New

Peru

DJI Tony Posted at 10-29 22:15
Hi, Yeshuco. Owing to hardware reasons, the Mavic 2 remote controller’s RTH button and C1/C2 button may not work. Please use the keyboard “O” button to replace the RTH button, and use the corresponding function key to replace the C1/C2 button.
[view_image]
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Hi DJI Tony, thank you so much for your answer.
I have to accept that reason for now.
Tell me, in order to use all the functions for sure (Joysticks, Gimbal movements, buttond C1, C2, RTH, etc) with a remote controller. Which one do I have to get?
2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Yeshuco Posted at 10-30 09:42
Hi DJI Tony, thank you so much for your answer.
I have to accept that reason for now.
Tell me, in order to use all the functions for sure (Joysticks, Gimbal movements, buttond C1, C2, RTH, etc) with a remote controller. Which one do I have to get?

Hi. The Flight Simulator supports the DJI remote controllers for Mavic Air, Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Matrice 100, Matrice 600, Matrice 600 Pro, Inspire 1 Series, DJI Smart Controller, and Lightbridge 2. You can check here for reference: https://www.dji.com/simulator/info#faq. Have a nice day.
2023-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules