Thailand

Mimo app doesn't rotate Screen as camera rotates on 15 Pro Max

I want to flip the same before update

Camera DJI Action 4

2023-10-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, pongdechn. Thank you for reaching out. The link that you have provided is not accessible on our end. Please make sure to make the folder/file shareable to others. Thank you.
2023-10-29
Use props
pongdechn
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-29 08:14
Hi, pongdechn. Thank you for reaching out. The link that you have provided is not accessible on our end. Please make sure to make the folder/file shareable to others. Thank you.

ok, I fix link
2023-10-29
Use props
pongdechn
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-29 08:14

I want to flip the same before update, I try back use old phone iPhone XR it update Mimo Last version it bug same

2023-11-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

pongdechn Posted at 11-1 23:25
I want to flip the same before update, I try back use old phone iPhone XR it update Mimo Last version it bug same

[view_image]

Hello, there. We do apologize for the delay regarding this matter and thank you for your patience.. We will check this situation with our relevant team and forward the latest feedback here.
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

pongdechn Posted at 11-1 23:25

[view_image]

Update: Please set your screen lock to off and try it again. If the problem persists, you may provide the details below:

> Video showing the operation and issue:
> Mobile device and the system version:
> App log and the tested time:

Please feel free to keep us posted anytime!
2023-11-30
Use props
pongdechn
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-30 02:32
Update: Please set your screen lock to off and try it again. If the problem persists, you may provide the details below:

> Video showing the operation and issue:

It ok. Today comeback test, The vertical problem was solved but the horizontal became the problem instead.
> Mobile device and the system version: iPhone 15 Pro Max 17.1.1
> App log and the tested time: Nov 30, 2023 App V1.11.3 (297352)

IMG_0013-horz.jpg

2023-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

pongdechn Posted at 11-30 04:53
It ok. Today comeback test, The vertical problem was solved but the horizontal became the problem instead.
> Mobile device and the system version: iPhone 15 Pro Max 17.1.1
> App log and the tested time: Nov 30, 2023 App V1.11.3 (297352)

Thank you for your update. May I confirm whether the screen rotation setting on your device is turned ON or OFF?
2023-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules