RC Controller SD Card - image cache file
758 4 2023-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Louis Riel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123563 ft

New Zealand

I can find the Downloaded Maps, Video cache, Screen Recordings and Screenshots in the Android folder on the RC Controller (Bonded to Mini 3 Pro, both with latest firmware).
However, I cannot find the cached photo on the RC card.  Seems only on the aircraft card.
What am I missing?
2023-10-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you inserted an SD card on your DJI RC? If yes, please refer to the below path:

DJI RC Screen recording files: SD CARD/Movies
DJI RC cache videos: DJI RC\sd card\Android\data\dji.go.v5\files\MediaCaches If the photos/videos cannot be found in the above path, please follow the steps below and operate again: 1)Go to “View” and check “Show Hidden Items.” Refresh the memory and then enter the above path again. 2)Remove the DJI RC microSD card and insert it into a card reader to be read directly by a computer. The path is the same as above.

Please note that a microSD card needs to be inserted to download the offline map in DJI RC, and the downloaded offline map will be saved in the micro SD Card. If the issue persists, please provide us what specific SD card are you using so we can check it further. Hope this helps. Have a nice day.
2023-10-29
Use props
Louis Riel
lvl.3

New Zealand

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-29 17:28
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you inserted an SD card on your DJI RC? If yes, please refer to the below path:

DJI RC Screen recording files: SD CARD/Movies

Thanks for the quick reply.
Where is the "View" button to unhide hidden images?
This is what I have found.
I'm trying to locate the single photos cache like the video recordings that are shown.

files

files
2023-10-29
Use props
Louis Riel
lvl.3

New Zealand

This thread should have begun in the Mini 3 Pro page. Are you able to move it?
2023-10-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Louis Riel Posted at 10-29 18:17
Thanks for the quick reply.
Where is the "View" button to unhide hidden images?
This is what I have found.

Thank you for your response. Please refer to this thread that you posted https://forum.dji.com/thread-300618-1-1.html . We appreciate your understanding.
2023-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules