505 6 2023-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rusutudorrr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95686 ft
Romania

Hello everyone,

I received my Mini 4 Pro a few days ago, I don't have filters yet like I had on my Mini 3 Pro.
While out flying, I noticed that there is a concentrated beam of light in the picture, this happens at other locations too.

In the video I have uploaded to show you what I am talking about you can see the that sun is more or less directly behind me, this happens in photos too.
Does any one else experience this? Is this a warranty problem? I have never seen anything like this while shooting with the Mini 3 Peo both with and without filters.

2023-10-30
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Does any one else experience this? Is this a warranty problem? I have never seen anything like this while shooting with the Mini 3 Peo both with and without filters.

It's not flare and it's not a warranty problem and filters won't make any difference.
It's physics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heiligenschein
2023-10-30
Use props
rusutudorrr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95686 ft
Romania

Well shame on me. Thank you for your reply and the link to the explanation.
2023-10-30
Use props
djiuser_sbToXzTk5ONt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34573 ft
Italy

Good morning, I read the Wikipedia article from the link you indicated.  Given my desire to learn new things, I was thrilled by the fact that the phenomenon had already been described in the sixteenth century.  So thanks to you for the proposed link and thanks to Cellini for discovering and describing it.  hello, Papa7
2023-10-30
Use props
djiuser_sbToXzTk5ONt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34573 ft
Italy

Hello, I'm still here.  I would like to offer you another optical phenomenon that I observed in this photo taken with my Mini2 some time ago.  The shadow of the tree in the foreground was cast in the house in the background.  I observed that the shadow did not have the black or dark color we normally see.  Naturally I tried to read up and found a description of the phenomenon, but at this moment I don't remember where I found it.  Hello, Papa7
IMG-20221120-WA0033.jpg
2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. rusutudorrr. Thank you for reaching out. You may refer to the response of Labroides above for your reference as the link that he provides explains this phenomenon. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-10-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yeah, it made me wonder too the first time.
But it's a common thing
2023-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules