Help on Spark - RC doesn't connect to the Spark
682 9 2023-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rtn60350
New
United States

Greeting,
The battery that comes with my Spark is dead. I bought an OEM battery from Amazon. I have no problems charging the battery. The spark can be turned on and connected to my iPhone 14 Pro Max without any problems.

The problem is that - the RC just doesn't connect to the Spark! I have tried whatever methods that I could find on the internet.

I have tried to update the firmware on the RC. But it says it is the latest version. Actually, both the RC and the Spark have the latest firmware and connect to my phone without any problems.

Found this post https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=157686&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D636%26typeid%3D636 and follow the steps in this one: https://www.heliguy.com/blogs/posts/connecting-your-dji-spark-with-the-remote-controller

Appreciate for all the help!

2023-10-30
Use props
rtn60350
New
United States

To All, it is all good now!
Follow the steps in this one: ttps://forum.dji.com/thread-123103-1-1.html, fans60cc12b8's post.

"Do the 9 second reset (3 beeps) on both the rc and spark. Then turn both off.

Turn both of them on and then press the pause, fb button and the bottom right programmable button on the top all at the same time, you should hear continuous beeping. Then press and hold the button on the spark till you hear 1 beep. Keep the rc 10 cm to the spark. You will see the rc connect to the spark and the light will turn green."

It works now!!!
2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you have managed to isolate the issue that you experienced and share with us the steps that you performed to fix the issue. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

rtn60350 Posted at 10-30 15:26
To All, it is all good now!
Follow the steps in this one: ttps://forum.dji.com/thread-123103-1-1.html, fans60cc12b8's post.

Awesome. I'm glad you were able to fix it fast. Please reach back if you have further concerns. have a great day ahead.
2023-10-30
Use props
JCortez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 10-30 20:23
Awesome. I'm glad you were able to fix it fast. Please reach back if you have further concerns. have a great day ahead.

Hi, I have the same problem. My RC won't show  on the wi fi list, I turn it on and the re3d light keeps flashing two blinks increments...I tried the above and didn't work for mine. Hope you have some other solution. The RC only beeps once when I do the triple key at the same time.  Also, the RC doesn't come on in the wi fi list....

Thanks in advance
2023-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JCortez Posted at 11-7 16:57
Hi, I have the same problem. My RC won't show  on the wi fi list, I turn it on and the re3d light keeps flashing two blinks increments...I tried the above and didn't work for mine. Hope you have some other solution. The RC only beeps once when I do the triple key at the same time.  Also, the RC doesn't come on in the wi fi list....

Thanks in advance

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Are you trying to link your phone to your Spark? Have you already tried pressing the power button from the aircraft for 6 seconds?
2023-11-8
Use props
JCortez
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-8 00:25
Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Are you trying to link your phone to your Spark? Have you already tried pressing the power button from the aircraft for 6 seconds?

Hi Tony, thank you for attending my cry for help.... No I haven't tried the 6 sec and yes, I'm trying to link my RC to my phone or aircraft.... not sure which is best, it is only about my third time picking this up in five years or so.... so not too savvy....I've done the official process to link them but my rc doesn't change from just blinking red.... it wont do any thing...
2023-11-12
Use props
JCortez
lvl.1
United States

JCortez Posted at 11-12 19:26
Hi Tony, thank you for attending my cry for help.... No I haven't tried the 6 sec and yes, I'm trying to link my RC to my phone or aircraft.... not sure which is best, it is only about my third time picking this up in five years or so.... so not too savvy....I've done the official process to link them but my rc doesn't change from just blinking red.... it wont do any thing...

I have several issues... One is the QR Code for some reason, doesn't pick up.  My RC doesn't show in my wi fi list ...and I can't link it....SO, they're probably related.

Thank you for your help....
2023-11-12
Use props
JCortez
lvl.1
United States

Hi Tony, thank you for attending my cry for help.... No I haven't tried the 6 sec and yes, I'm trying to link my RC to my phone or aircraft.... not sure which is best, it is only about my third time picking this up in five years or so.... so not too savvy....I've done the official process to link them but my rc doesn't change from just blinking red.... it wont do any thing...

just tried the 6 sec...nothing...
2023-11-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, JCortez. This thread might help. Have you already gone to this thread? https://forum.dji.com/thread-133129-1-1.html Have a nice day ahead.
2023-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules