1522 40 2023-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

So recieved my Creator Combo today. Nice kit for sure. Where would one put a charger in this bag. Surely we all need to charge this new camera. According to DJI its recommendations are to use the 65 watt charger or alternatively the 30 watt charger. Neither of these will remotely fit in this bag provided with the Creator Combo. Its a stretch getting all the pieces into the bag to begin with let alone a dedicated charger.
What is everyone else doing? Just curious.
2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Other accessories such as the DJI 30W USB-C Charger can be stored in the compartment on the other side of the bag. For more information, you may visit the link below for the tutorial video for protective case and carrying bag. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

https://www.dji.com/global/osmo-pocket-3/video
1.png
2023-10-30
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-30 18:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Other accessories such as the DJI 30W USB-C Charger can be stored in the compartment on the other side of the bag. For more information, you may visit the link below for the tutorial video for protective case and carrying bag. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

https://www.dji.com/global/osmo-pocket-3/video

Hi Paladin
The video does not show where the 30W charger would go and also it shows the Pocket 3 being stored in the bag without the protective case. The bag is just a bit too small for bringing a charger and where is one supposed to keep the protective case if the intention was not to store it in the carrying bag?
Not a big deal overall its very compact.
2023-10-31
Use props
JKJenn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42280 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is a little unbelievable to me that they wouldn't have made the case big enough for the OP3 in the protective cover, but here we are. It will be difficult to fit much beyond what the video shows in this case.
2023-10-31
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

JKJenn Posted at 10-31 10:34
It is a little unbelievable to me that they wouldn't have made the case big enough for the OP3 in the protective cover, but here we are. It will be difficult to fit much beyond what the video shows in this case.

You can fit the Pocket 3 in its protective case into the bag however its a stretch getting the zipper closed. Super tight. Just means you have to carry the 30w charger separately.
2023-10-31
Use props
djiuser_b558lWI1jQbn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115112 ft
  • >>>
France

I agree on the fact that the bag is really tight. I worry that the zipper won't last long with so much stress on it when closing. A few mm more on fabric would help us to close easily and avoid a premature torn of it
2023-11-1
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_b558lWI1jQbn Posted at 11-1 00:17
I agree on the fact that the bag is really tight. I worry that the zipper won't last long with so much stress on it when closing. A few mm more on fabric would help us to close easily and avoid a premature torn of it

Couldn't agree more.
2023-11-1
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

To use and carry OP3 with case and charger you need a bigger bag to fit the charger, cover case for OP3, and room to put in accesories bag, yes another bag is the only way.
2023-11-1
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338793 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hallmark007 Posted at 11-1 07:40
To use and carry OP3 with case and charger you need a bigger bag to fit the charger, cover case for OP3, and room to put in accesories bag, yes another bag is the only way.

Somehow I find it pointless that you Hallmark007 always just comment on what everyone already knows or complains about and then you don't say anything else except that this is the situation in question and you have to live with it! What kind of help is that supposed to be? We can all see for ourselves that we now need a larger bag, because we don't need your clever analysis. Silly!

I also find it silly that you can't pack a single additional accessory in the pockets, or that I can't even get the pocket in with the small tripod adapter, which I could actually always leave on because it makes it much easier to hold the pocket and you I can screw the tripod underneath, but I can't even get my glasses or cell phone in, completely absurd.

My Air3 bag was so fiddly with the propellers that the orange tips fell off after a short time. There has been no improvement in the bags for years
2023-11-1
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

MavGuido Posted at 11-1 09:17
Somehow I find it pointless that you Hallmark007 always just comment on what everyone already knows or complains about and then you don't say anything else except that this is the situation in question and you have to live with it! What kind of help is that supposed to be? We can all see for ourselves that we now need a larger bag, because we don't need your clever analysis. Silly!

I also find it silly that you can't pack a single additional accessory in the pockets, or that I can't even get the pocket in with the small tripod adapter, which I could actually always leave on because it makes it much easier to hold the pocket and you I can screw the tripod underneath, but I can't even get my glasses or cell phone in, completely absurd.

It’s pretty obvious you have no idea about irony , this is down to you , but I’m certain the the OP understands my ironic post, its not the first time I have also complained about dji bags since the original mavic 1 bag.
That bag and drone was released in 2016 7 years on and nothing has changed with the exception of the Mavic 3 bag, and as you said you’ve been complaining for 3 years and nothing has changed, perhaps you think saying the same thing over and over again will result in something changing , good luck with that its going so good.

In answer to your ridiculous post I’m well aware the OP knows what he’s saying and I just pointed out the irony of it “ ONCE AGAIN”
2023-11-1
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Proper way to pack the carry bag. depending on the size of the USB adapter, you maybe able to fit in on the other side. Probably not a 65W but a slim 30W like this
https://www.amazon.com/Charger-U ... ast_sto_dp&th=1

https://www.facebook.com/lgouell ... ity=332340624221384
2023-11-1
Use props
DaveSp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 11-1 09:56
Proper way to pack the carry bag. depending on the size of the USB adapter, you maybe able to fit in on the other side. Probably not a 65W but a slim 30W like this
https://www.amazon.com/Charger-Ultra-Thin-Foldable-Devices-Samsung/dp/B09BC9Q3QC?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1

I like that slim charger for use in a carry bag - thanks for the link.
2023-11-1
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Wiz33 Posted at 11-1 09:56
Proper way to pack the carry bag. depending on the size of the USB adapter, you maybe able to fit in on the other side. Probably not a 65W but a slim 30W like this
https://www.amazon.com/Charger-Ultra-Thin-Foldable-Devices-Samsung/dp/B09BC9Q3QC?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1

Packing the bag exactly the way the product was received. That slim charger is the ticket though.
2023-11-1
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Here's a couple 65W ones, need to check and see if it'll fit.

https://www.amazon.com/Charger-f ... 8870857&sr=8-5&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/TREBLEET- ... 5SS?ref_=ast_sto_dp

2023-11-1
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Wiz33 Posted at 11-1 12:36
Here's a couple 65W ones, need to check and see if it'll fit.

https://www.amazon.com/Charger-f ... 8870857&sr=8-5&th=1

Thanks Wiz33 for the links. Those should fit nicely.
2023-11-1
Use props
DaveSp
Second Officer
United States

Visual Air Posted at 11-1 13:01

I'll just drop two more in as they are from manufacturers I have had very good experience with -

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZY7ZR87

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PT7XMP9
2023-11-1
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Actually from my own experience. If I'm just travelling away from the house for the day. I have multiple USB charging port in my car. If I'm not traveling by car or if I'm travelling away from home. I would carry a powerbank during the day as then I can use it to charge multiple devices and leave all the AC adapter at the hotel as you will not always have AC access at restaurant or train depending the location/country you're at.
Most likely, you'll need more than one USB adapter even with hotel built-in USB outlets (low wattage). Last time I was in Japan. Betwenn the 2 of us. We had like close to 10 devices charging each night. OP2, Insta 360 X3, Mini 3 Pro,  3 phones, one USB-C Laptop, a Wifi Hotspot and two powerbanks. Sure, we can rotate them but it's simplier to have them all plugged in overnight than finding out that you forgot to rotate one or more of them the next morning.
2023-11-1
Use props
DaveSp
Second Officer
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 11-1 14:13
Actually from my own experience. If I'm just travelling away from the house for the day. I have multiple USB charging port in my car. If I'm not traveling by car or if I'm travelling away from home. I would carry a powerbank during the day as then I can use it to charge multiple devices and leave all the AC adapter at the hotel as you will not always have AC access at restaurant or train depending the location/country you're at.
Most likely, you'll need more than one USB adapter even with hotel built-in USB outlets (low wattage). Last time I was in Japan. Betwenn the 2 of us. We have like close to 10 devices charging each night. Op2, Insta 360 X3, Mini 3 Pro,  3 phones, one USB-C Laptop, a Wifi Hotspot and two powerbanks. Sure, we can rotate them but it's simplier to have them all plugged in overnight than finding out that you forgot to rotate one or more of them the next morning.

lol - sounds like me. I even take an extension cord when traveling.
2023-11-1
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DaveSp Posted at 11-1 14:24
lol - sounds like me. I even take an extension cord when traveling.

Yes and enough AC outlet adapter for that country since most USB adapter are just the US 2 blade standard.
2023-11-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Visual Air Posted at 10-31 07:26
Hi Paladin
The video does not show where the 30W charger would go and also it shows the Pocket 3 being stored in the bag without the protective case. The bag is just a bit too small for bringing a charger and where is one supposed to keep the protective case if the intention was not to store it in the carrying bag?
Not a big deal overall its very compact.

Thank you for your response, Visual Air. You may carry your charger in a separate storage to avoid the bag being damaged. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2023-11-2
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-2 00:50
Thank you for your response, Visual Air. You may carry your charger in a separate storage to avoid the bag being damaged. We appreciate your understanding and support.

Thanks.
I am obviously aware I can do that. I think the point was missed.
2023-11-2
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Visual Air Posted at 11-1 13:01

Got one of them today, looks pretty solid and small, will see hot hot it gets while being used. Camera angle makes it looks bigger than it actually is, It's more like 3.25" X 1.70" X .5"

2023-11-3
Use props
hehe2
lvl.3
France

Visual Air Posted at 10-31 11:18
You can fit the Pocket 3 in its protective case into the bag however its a stretch getting the zipper closed. Super tight. Just means you have to carry the 30w charger separately.

Yes, indeed, you can make it fit but it's a pain to close the zip.

It's also a shame that DJI didn't size the bag big enough so that it actually could easily fit all the provided accessories... What would it have cost to just make it just slightly larger?
We paid premium price for this "creator" package...
Now, each time I had to close the bag I was wondering when/if the zip would eventually crack...

This is actually mind boggling because in the demo video, the protective case isn't store in the bag.
What did they expect us to do with it? Seriously...

2023-11-3
Use props
djiuser_ITbqYOIlCxmG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 162270 ft
United Kingdom

It appears that the bag is a bit of an after thought in their project. When you compare it to the Mini 2 bag which is really useful, the Pocket 3 bag is difficult to use, and can not accommodate any additional accessories (i.e. ND filters) or even the hard case in a useful way. It's a shame as DJI does appear to have put thought into other aspects of the product.
2023-11-4
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

It would have been nice to keep the charger and say ND filters all together in one carrying bag. Not sure what DJI was thinking.
2023-11-4
Use props
djiuser_ITbqYOIlCxmG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 162270 ft
United Kingdom

Amazon have already started selling Pocket 3 carrying cases.
2023-11-4
Use props
Rishio
lvl.3
Taiwan

I personally love the bag size. I put everything in the bag, except for the OP3 and it’s hardshell case. Those two I actually have strapped onto my body with a camera strap and in my pocket so it’s ready to go. I wouldn’t change anything about the bag - but everyone has their own ways so it’s hard to design the perfect bag.
2023-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Visual Air Posted at 11-2 18:17
Thanks.
I am obviously aware I can do that. I think the point was missed.

You're welcome. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-11-5
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Rishio Posted at 11-4 18:31
I personally love the bag size. I put everything in the bag, except for the OP3 and it’s hardshell case. Those two I actually have strapped onto my body with a camera strap and in my pocket so it’s ready to go. I wouldn’t change anything about the bag - but everyone has their own ways so it’s hard to design the perfect bag.

That's great for you. I do like the bag it just needed to be a few cm bigger that's all. Should be able to accommodate a DJI 30w charger. Thats not a lot to ask.
2023-11-5
Use props
StefanDjiMini2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2004350 ft
Germany

Is it possible to fit a microphone like the rode video mic go ii in that bag?
2023-11-5
Use props
Cpt. Joe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28389 ft
Austria

The bag is for me also really too small. No space for protective case, ND filters and an power supply. Have bueyed  a small hard case box on Amazone for around 15,- and all good. The orginal bag from the creater combo  unusable for everyday use
2023-11-5
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Cpt. Joe Posted at 11-5 08:09
The bag is for me also really too small. No space for protective case, ND filters and an power supply. Have bueyed  a small hard case box on Amazone for around 15,- and all good. The orginal bag from the creater combo  unusable for everyday use

It certainly have room for the P3 with case, a slim 65W charger or the DJI ND set but probably not both. The protective case have built-in spot for the wide-angle  and mist filer.
2023-11-5
Use props
hehe2
lvl.3
France

Wiz33 Posted at 11-5 11:01
It certainly have room for the P3 with case, a slim 65W charger or the DJI ND set but probably not both. The protective case have built-in spot for the wide-angle  and mist filer.

You barely can fit the P3 with its case, and closing the zip is a challenge...

They could have added just like 5 millimeters more to the width and length and that would have been fine, this "bag" is a bad designed product.
2023-11-6
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hehe2 Posted at 11-6 02:40

They could have added just like 5 millimeters more to the width and length and that would have been fine, this "bag" is a bad designed product.

Watch this video. it leaves one  of the side pocket pretty much empty (for filter and charger) and you can zip it close with minimal effort.

https://www.facebook.com/lgouell ... ity=332340624221384
2023-11-6
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hehe2 Posted at 11-6 02:40

BTW, have you received your replacement unit yet and how was it?
2023-11-6
Use props
ryguyMN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17480 ft
  • >>>
United States

JKJenn Posted at 10-31 10:34

This is one of my few complaints about the Pocket 3 experience. It would have been nice for the Pocket 3 with the protective cover to fit in the case and still being able to zip it. Right now, I use the case for creator combo accessory storage and leave the Pocket 3 out with the protective cover on. I might look into third-party case options like I did for my Pocket 2 to keep everything together.
2023-11-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for alerting me on this. I'll consider my buying options again
2023-12-15
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Montfrooij Posted at 12-15 01:42
Thanks for alerting me on this. I'll consider my buying options again

No Problem. Everything does fit but very tight.
2023-12-15
Use props
federnet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1691463 ft
  • >>>
Poland

I have no issues placing my OP3 with hard case in the bag. Just put it in the right orientation:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ibELa6y2juzU5Bxg8
2023-12-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Visual Air Posted at 12-15 07:26
No Problem. Everything does fit but very tight.

Sometimes that is for the better. Like with my Mavic Pro bag. I really liked the tight fit, as it was exactly big enough and not like the Mini 2 bag where everything was moving around and there was more than enough space for my Pocket, wallet, phone and more stuff.
2023-12-15
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules