Live Stream Expired / Firmware request
509 3 2023-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansda384bc6
lvl.2
United States

I'm in love with this camera and ya, I'd marry it. This is the best thing I've ever Livestreamed with. Very impressed DJI!
One tiny issue that would same me a ton of frustration and fiddling around, why do the Live Stream settings expire? My settings never change as I livestream to the exact same everything every time so going to the continue live stream and simply clicking continue there would be wonderful.

Also DJI, I'm open to sponsorships, joking (not joking). Were can we buy the new Mics?
2023-10-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My YouTube live stream URL periodically changes,  could that have happened to you?
2023-10-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you are satisfied with our newly released product the DJI Pocket 3. Regarding your concern, we will forward this to our relevant team for attention. Please note that the DJI Mic 2 cannot be purchased alone as of the time being and it can only be obtained if you purchase the creator combo. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-10-31
Use props
fansda384bc6
lvl.2
United States

@DAFlys, my settings never change. I transmit via RTMP to custom hardware that then transmits via SRT protocol.
2023-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules