Where buy propellers 8658F?
2143 17 2023-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eps1l0n
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31391 ft
Italy

I need help purchasing C2 requirements using the new 8658F propellers. Where can I buy them?
2023-10-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You can purchase the said propellers through your local dealer or you may create a request by sending us an email at support@dji.com to see the availability of the said propellers as it is not available on our store website at the moment. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-31
Use props
pspec
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2570446 ft
Switzerland

I had the same problem.
I then ordered low-noise propellers. Look for the small orange rubbery end. See picture.
These have the same product number on the propeller as the regular ones.

The support had then written me the following about it:
Regarding the low-noise propellers, we understand your concern. The product number mentioned in the description of the C2 certification process might differ from the one printed on the actual propellers you received. However, rest assured that the propellers you have, with the small rubberized orange ends, are indeed the low noise propellers. The numbering discrepancy may be due to different production batches or for internal use by DJI.

We assure you that the propellers you have with the small rubberized orange ends are indeed low-noise propellers, regardless of the product number printed on them. The numbering difference may be due to internal processes or changes made by the manufacturer. Rest assured, these propellers still meet the requirements for the C2 certification.
2023-10-31
Use props
eps1l0n
lvl.2
Italy

pspec Posted at 10-31 23:23
I had the same problem.
I then ordered low-noise propellers. Look for the small orange rubbery end. See picture.
These have the same product number on the propeller as the regular ones.

I made a request using the online forum, and I received this response.

"Upon checking for you regarding the 8658F propellers. I am sorry to find that the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise series low-noise propellers are not available at the moment.

For the selling time, please kindly refer to DJI’s official website or consult the local sales manager. This propeller model has to undertake and pass the final production testing, there is no confirmation of its release time for now, but it will definitely get on sale before January 1, 2024 for sure. And you are free to fly without 8658F propellers and C2 certification before 2024."

There is a bit of confusion at DJI.
2023-10-31
Use props
pspec
Second Officer
Switzerland

eps1l0n Posted at 10-31 23:30
I made a request using the online forum, and I received this response.

"Upon checking for you regarding the 8658F propellers. I am sorry to find that the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise series low-noise propellers are not available at the moment.

There is a lot that is confusing about DJI. Unfortunately!

I have also already read that the propellers are still in development. But why are they then available in the DJI online store!!?
https://store.dji.com/ch/product ... &from=store-nav

I have received with the propellers on the picture, the C2 certificate.
2023-11-1
Use props
eps1l0n
lvl.2
Italy

pspec Posted at 11-1 00:11

I have also already read that the propellers are still in development. But why are they then available in the DJI online store!!?

It isn't the propellers indicated in the DJI communication. I think that this product shouldn't be sold in the shop in such a way.
2023-11-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, all. For your questions, we will confirm with our teams again.
2023-11-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

pspec Posted at 11-1 00:11

I have also already read that the propellers are still in development. But why are they then available in the DJI online store!!?

Hello, there. May we confirm if you are using DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise? The propellers in the link are for the Mavic 3 Consumer Series. The propellers for the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise in European countries should have grey rubber tips. Currently, it is not available on the DJI Store separately. You are advised to contact the local dealer for purchasing.
2023-11-1
Use props
pspec
Second Officer
Switzerland

Yes it is a Mavic 3 Enterprise.
And I got the C2 certification, with propellers with orange ends.
2023-11-1
Use props
dave_pitman
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Needs to be the 8658F stamped props.

2023-11-2
Use props
aerialdroneostro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 157 ft
Italy

Now on sale: but expected time for delivery is decembere 21 ;-)
2023-11-23
Use props
djiuser_C3Tq5G2jv2I7
lvl.1

Italy

Bought on November 18; now are on the way ;-)
2023-12-3
Use props
djiuser_C3Tq5G2jv2I7
lvl.1

Italy

The expected time for delivery is December 5, if all goes well ;-)
2023-12-3
Use props
eps1l0n
lvl.2
Italy

djiuser_C3Tq5G2jv2I7 Posted at 12-3 10:22
The expected time for delivery is December 5, if all goes well ;-)

Where do you buy? In the EU are unavailable.
2023-12-3
Use props
djiuser_C3Tq5G2jv2I7
lvl.1

Italy

eps1l0n Posted at 12-3 10:35
Where do you buy? In the EU are unavailable.

Bought and paid on DJI shop on November 18: a few minutes before they...disappeared. Delivered on December 5 ;-)
2023-12-4
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

So what's the differences in performance and noise between the two props? I just ordered me a set of the grey tipped props just because I'm curious. DJI doesn't give a first actual difference in a single thing on their listing. DJI, you claim "Each propeller blade has been put under precise dynamic balancing tests" so where's the data from these test? When you go tire shopping there's all kinds of specs listed and the differences between them. These are just called props and low noise props but don't even mention how much lower the noise is.
2023-12-6
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

I received my set of low noise props yesterday and did a hover test just to hear the difference. They are for sure quieter than the standard orange tipped props. I'll make a video comparing the two. If anyone has advice on getting an accurate measurement I'm open to suggestions.  
2023-12-14
Use props
Air_Cam1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11570377 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

They 8658F with the gray top could be used on the Mavic 3 series? or are only for М3Е.
3-12 07:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules