DJI P3 Professional "No Signal - Disconnected"
10899 59 2015-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m_enassiri
lvl.1

Netherlands

Sir Edward K Posted at 2015-9-13 01:49
Try Re-Linking if you have not yet.  See post above.

Ok guys, i have a new update
The no signal - disconnect issue dissappeared.

I tried another device ( Samsung S4 with the lates android v 5.0.1)

This works perfectly for me!
I have a clear vieuw this is way better then the tablet.

2015-9-13
Use props
GregL
New
Flight distance : 276 ft
United States

Sir Edward K Posted at 2015-9-12 19:49

I did about 100 times on both android and iOS.it has only worked the first two times after you suggested it last week. I'm at a lost now. Your post and image was great. Thanks for suggesting that.
2015-9-13
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 45226 ft
United Kingdom

suqsid.bobmail Posted at 2015-9-8 19:05
Don't do the "32 channel hack". It has nothing to do with not getting a video feed.

It turns on a ...

Excellent info - well worth taking note of. Thanks for sharing!
It's a bit like the tin-hat ploy to void 'no-flight' zones.  

JUST DON'T DO IT!
2015-9-13
Use props
jblack22785
lvl.2

United States

Sir Edward K Posted at 2015-9-12 19:49

I would like to try this.  Can you post a pic showing the button on the craft itself?  I don't know what I'm looking for and I have searched the forum with no luck.
2015-9-14
Use props
Sir Edward K
lvl.4

United States

jblack22785@gma Posted at 2015-9-14 10:08
I would like to try this.  Can you post a pic showing the button on the craft itself?  I don't kno ...

Here is a graphic that shows you:
Re_Link_Button.jpg
2015-9-14
Use props
jblack22785
lvl.2

United States

Sir Edward K Posted at 2015-9-14 11:14
Here is a graphic that shows you:

Thank you, Sir.
2015-9-15
Use props
cyrosolution
New

United States

Anyone know whats up with Tech support.? l called about this problem and they seemed perplexed about this problem. Gave me a RMA number Return time for them to return  and  fix 8-10 weeks turn around. Are they kidding. What kind of product support is this. It seems like a major problem here. DJI rushed to get this P3 to market.
2015-9-15
Use props
manosgior
New

Greece

RozBujnik Posted at 2015-9-8 18:57
This seems a fairly common problem after 1.3.20 update. I was able to solve the Disconnect and No Si ...

How can you go back to older firmware like 1.9 ??
2015-9-18
Use props
RozBujnik
lvl.2

Canada

Simply apply it the usual way. Aircraft will downgrade, but the remote controller won't until the promised ability to do so is made available.
2015-9-24
Use props
jblack22785
lvl.2

United States

cyrosolution Posted at 2015-9-15 20:40
Anyone know whats up with Tech support.? l called about this problem and they seemed perplexed about ...

I'm in the same boat.  I requested to pay MORE to expedite but that was not an option.  I'll be great at thumb twiddling ...
2015-9-25
Use props
cyrosolution
New

United States

jblack22785@gma Posted at 2015-9-25 14:22
I'm in the same boat.  I requested to pay MORE to expedite but that was not an option.  I'll be gr ...

I sent P3 Pro back to DJI.I was experiencing "Disconnect Video feed" They fixed it "What they fixed I don't know" but it works ok now with the latest firmware and the turn around was very fast 2 weeks or less. Happy camper now.
2015-10-11
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

People with the video loss issue should check out the thread I'm going to post at the end of this note. I suffered a long-term, serious video loss issue for over a month after upgrading to 1.4.1. After countless hours, days, and weeks I am happy to report that I have now flown through 8 batteries without any signal loss issues. I'm still testing but so far so good. Today I got out about 1.2 miles with a good strong video signal at 6mbs. Anyway, the thread I'm posting is a mess of all the issues and things that I tried to correct the problem and my rants to DJI about it but I don't want to rewrite everything in another thread. I can't guarantee that it will solve your problem but just before I corrected it DJI had told me to send it back to them. Sorry for all of the BS in it but I've been quite frustrated with this problem. I sure hope it helps some of you guys get back on track.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-31867-1-1.html

Jerry
2015-10-11
Use props
kgreen13299
New

United States

I have the same issue with my Samsung tablet
2015-10-11
Use props
rigbiefarm
New

United States

Sir Edward K Posted at 2015-9-12 19:44
Did you try to re-link the radio to the phantom.  When you select re-link you have to press the lit ...

Thanks.  Worked like a charm!
2015-10-11
Use props
jblack22785
lvl.2

United States

cyrosolution Posted at 2015-10-11 08:17
I sent P3 Pro back to DJI.I was experiencing "Disconnect Video feed" They fixed it "What they fixe ...

NO SIGNAL is gone after DJI repair.

Mine took 2 weeks of DJI repair and about 2 weeks between sending there and the return trip home.  Good luck all.
2015-10-14
Use props
dave_pitman
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

jblack22785@gma Posted at 2015-10-14 13:31
NO SIGNAL is gone after DJI repair.

Mine took 2 weeks of DJI repair and about 2 weeks between sen ...

Looks like folks are discussing 2 different things in this thread.  Video disconnect with a smart device.  And,  Signal Disconnect which is the connection between the TX (controller) and the model.  While a signal loss will also result is a video disconnect, they are different problems.

My P3 will initially get a good RC signal but will often loose signal....get it back.....loose signal....get it back, all while setting up to fly.  It generally does this only on the first flight and subsequent flights are usually ok. After the connection has finally seemed to stabilize, it then seems to stay connected.  However, the thought that the RC connection is iffy is always on my mind.

@jblack   I'm curious how your problem presented before getting it repaired.
2015-10-14
Use props
jblack22785
lvl.2

United States

dave_pitman Posted at 2015-10-15 00:51
Looks like folks are discussing 2 different things in this thread.  Video disconnect with a smart  ...

I've posted all about this on other threads, but generally speaking, my issue was a black screen on the Go App with a big read block that said "NO SIGNAL".  Craft functioned fine and all pre-flight indicators checked out and safe to fly.  I tried it all, to no avail.  

This issue presented in the following manor:  One Saturday, I checked the aircraft at the house before taking it to my destination - everything was good.  I arrived, everything was good except the screen was black.  It never came back after that event.  I know there are a lot of threads about this.  I had full control of the craft, etc.  I could even take pictures - just couldn't see what the camera was viewing on the App screen.
2015-10-15
Use props
dave_pitman
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

jblack22785@gma Posted at 2015-10-15 07:02
I've posted all about this on other threads, but generally speaking, my issue was a black screen o ...

thanks!   ..
2015-10-15
Use props
NYRangers99
New

United States

So I have been having the same issue also with my P3Pro…random "No Signal" Issues from all distances…sometimes the video feed comes right back sometimes it doesn't…tried everything from different cable to firmware upgrades and downgrades, app uninstall and reinstall…any way, I tried something i saw in one of these forums and it seems to work as of 2 flights today…I have an Nvidia shield…what I tried doing was factory reset the tablet and install nothing but the DJI go app and installed to from the DJI website…didn't even sign into the playstore…I flew through 2 batteries today, didn't go far due to high winds today, didn't have one "No Signal", crossing my fingers hoping this is solved….I was previously on 1.3.2 as i found 1.4.10 unstable and was having drifting issues…i went back to 1.4.10 at the same time I did the factory reset…still not as stable as 1.3.2 but hopefully the new update coming fixes this which I heard to does…anyway i guess it may be worth a shot with the factory reset…i will post more when i get to fly agin and get further out, supposed to be windy here in South Florida the next few days but will repost when i get back out
2015-10-16
Use props
john.olsson1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

It interests me why DJI make such a beautiful product but then do not always support it and people have to go through the kind of BS I've been reading about in order to overcome the "Disconnected" problem.
How can a company be so excellent in one respect and so awful in another?

2016-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules