Digital Zoom Adjustments
345 4 2023-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tech-Retard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 344 ft
United States

Is there a way to adjust the speed at which the digital zoom will zoom in and out in the same way that the "Gain and Expo" can be adjusted on the RC2 controller that came with my Mini 4 Pro?   My dexterity just isn't there for me enough to be able to apply a light enough pressure to the button that controls the zoom.
The vast majority of my recording sessions are done using the programmable flight modes so, I don't see myself developing the muscle memory any time soon to be able to
get the silky smooth in and out zooms I'd like to be able to get.

Being able to adjust that particular control would be a very welcome thing for me.

2023-11-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2023-11-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Tech-Retard. Thank you for reaching out. There is no way to adjust the zoom speed but you may zoom in and out with the wheel as well as the app to have a try. With the programmable flight modes, do you the waypoint function? If so, you can select Auto, Digital, or Manual.
Digital: Drag the bar to customize the zoom ratio.
Manual: You can manually adjust the zoom ratio during the flight.

If you mean to adjust the sensitivity of zoom, we will take this as a suggestion of yours and y, it is not supported. We will take it as a suggestion of yours and forward your concern to our related department. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-11-2
Use props
Tech-Retard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 344 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-2 03:13
Hi, Tech-Retard. Thank you for reaching out. There is no way to adjust the zoom speed but you may zoom in and out with the wheel as well as the app to have a try. With the programmable flight modes, do you the waypoint function? If so, you can select Auto, Digital, or Manual.
Digital: Drag the bar to customize the zoom ratio.
Manual: You can manually adjust the zoom ratio during the flight.

Hi DJI Gamora:

I haven't tried the Way Points feature yet but, I'll give it a try just to see if this is of any help for me.

What I was really getting at was to somehow be able to program the zoom wheel to zoom in or out more slowly and smoothly, in the same way we can control the "Gain and Expo."

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my comment.  I appreciate it.
2023-11-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Tech-Retard Posted at 11-2 07:04
Hi DJI Gamora:

I haven't tried the Way Points feature yet but, I'll give it a try just to see if this is of any help for me.

Hi, Tech-Retard. Thank you for your clarification and feedback. I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2023-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules