This forum
647 6 2023-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hexter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 86335 ft
United States

I generally find my way to the Air 3 page, but have stumbled onto other pages in this forum that's related to a number of different areas of interest.  As yet, I've been unable to find any sort of index or menu tree to select different sections (other than Drone-specific ares).

Does anyone know if there is such an intent or topic page? Thanks
2023-11-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, Hexter. Thank you for reaching out. If you are using a PC browser to access the DJI Forum, you may access different sections by hovering your mouse on the top part of the forum home page, please refer to the screenshots below. Once you click on a specific section, click the "Last post" and it will show the most recent post per section that you choose. If you are using a mobile device browser, you may access this by clicking the 2 lines on the upper left side of the home page. If there are any misunderstandings, please let us know. Thank you for your valued support.

2023-11-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Hexter. Thank you for reaching out. You may try using this search button to filter out DJI Air 3 inquiries/threads.
2023-11-1
Use props
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

I agree. It is too cumbersome to go to a direct sub-forum.
2023-11-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you viewing on a mobile device?  The mobile version of the forum is terrible.
2023-11-2
Use props
Hexter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 86335 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-2 00:41
Are you viewing on a mobile device?  The mobile version of the forum is terrible.

Yes,I use an iPad Pro. Never tried on my laptop or desktop,only because of convenience.   I’ll give it a shot.
Thanks
2023-11-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hexter Posted at 11-8 20:35
Yes,I use an iPad Pro. Never tried on my laptop or desktop,only because of convenience.   I’ll give it a shot.
Thanks

Tap on the Aa symbol in the URL bar and you can select request desktop site on your iPad.
2023-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules