HOW I FEEL
2023-11-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6260935 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hope this didn't actually happen to you?  
2023-11-2
Use props
Wild FPV
Second Officer

Croatia

Blériot53 Posted at 11-2 03:19
Hope this didn't actually happen to you?

Unfortunately, this happened to me... but it didn't end up in the ocean. It's currently in for repairs, waiting for my payment of 120 euros, which I don't have right now because I also had a 1000 euro car repair...

2023-11-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wild FPV Posted at 11-2 03:25
Unfortunately, this happened to me... but it didn't end up in the ocean.  It's currently in for repairs, waiting for my payment of 120 euros, which I don't have right now because I also had a 1000 euro car repair...  

my crash

Commiserations
Not the best week you've ever had, I expect .
2023-11-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Oh No.      Which drone was it ?
2023-11-2
Use props
Wild FPV
Second Officer

Croatia

Blériot53 Posted at 11-2 03:50
Commiserations
Not the best week you've ever had, I expect .

Thank you for your sympathy, my friend!
We've seen worse days, but that's just life, right? Things will improve, and staying healthy is what really counts!
2023-11-2
Use props
Wild FPV
Second Officer

Croatia

DAFlys Posted at 11-2 04:17
Oh No.      Which drone was it ?

This is my one and only drone: the DJI FPV... It's gonna be all good real soon, just messing around, not really feeling that down!
2023-11-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wild FPV Posted at 11-2 04:20
This is my one and only drone: the DJI FPV... It's gonna be all good real soon, just messing around, not really feeling that down!

Oh Good,    DJI Have always been very good with me and their repairs department.  
2023-11-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wild FPV Posted at 11-2 04:18
Thank you for your sympathy, my friend!
We've seen worse days, but that's just life, right? Things will improve, and staying healthy is what really counts!

Amen to that
2023-11-2
Use props
Wild FPV
Second Officer

Croatia

DAFlys Posted at 11-2 04:21
Oh Good,    DJI Have always been very good with me and their repairs department.

Totally, I'm totally on the same page with you.
2023-11-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Unfortunately, this happened to me... but it didn't end up in the ocean.  It's currently in for repairs, waiting for my payment of 120 euros, which I don't have right now because I also had a 1000 euro car repair...  

my crash

Yikes, drone down.  Just cut that a bit too low. Sorry to see this.  I have no doubt that DJI will be able to repair the FPV and it will back to almost new again.  
2023-11-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

my crash

This is one of those cases where "when it rains it pours".  

When something like this happens to me, and it does, I just say "well if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck".  Just got to stay positive and keep on keeping on.
2023-11-2
Use props
Wild FPV
Second Officer

Croatia

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-2 14:11
This is one of those cases where "when it rains it pours".  

When something like this happens to me, and it does, I just say "well if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck".  Just got to stay positive and keep on keeping on.

Absolutely agree with you...
I'm not sure if you guys have a saying for it, but it goes something like this: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!
More or less, as you get older, you become immune to this kind of crap... and that brings us to that classic Forrest Gump quote - "sh*t happens!"  
2023-11-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Wild FPV Posted at 11-5 06:09
Absolutely agree with you...
I'm not sure if you guys have a saying for it, but it goes something like this: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!  
More or less, as you get older, you become immune to this kind of crap... and that brings us to that classic Forrest Gump quote - "sh*t happens!"

I love it!  
2023-11-5
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5348136 ft
  • >>>
United States

The sense of lost hasto begreat when you crash a drone. I have flown RC aircraft for more than 20 years. I always say gravity eventually wins, but there's nothing like flying a new toy to make you feel better.
2023-11-5
Use props
Wild FPV
Second Officer

Croatia

BetterBizTech Posted at 11-5 18:24
The sense of lost hasto begreat when you crash a drone. I have flown RC aircraft for more than 20 years. I always say gravity eventually wins, but there's nothing like flying a new toy to make you feel better.

Absolutely, you've got that spot on! That's the cost of the unbeatable thrill of flying, and we've got to be prepared for it at all times.
Honestly, every time I take off, I bid farewell to my drone like it's our last rendezvous.
2023-11-6
Use props
Jacksonsmith023
lvl.1

Pakistan

Feel sorry for you. Same happened with with back 2021 when I used first time I hit it with the truck. New pilots do same mistakes
2023-11-6
Use props
Wild FPV
Second Officer

Croatia

Jacksonsmith023 Posted at 11-6 22:48
Feel sorry for you. Same happened with with back 2021 when I used first time I hit it with the truck. New pilots do same mistakes

School ain't free, but we've got the knowledge in the bag! Time to rock that 'lesson learned' vibe and celebrate the wisdom we've gained!  
2023-11-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yup. That's a bad feeling.
2023-12-19
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Ouch, that must have stung when it happened. It always does when someting expensive gets broken or lost. But glad to hear you are not too upset about it.

My experiences with DJI Repair Services have been mostly positive, I do believe you get an intact one reasonably soon.

The picture certainly captures the feel you have when that has happened!

Happy Holidays and a Great New Year!
2023-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules