Obstacle avoidance / sport mode
611 2 2023-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9wJy8gAG5SGh
lvl.2
Canada

Notwithstanding OA turned off in Sport Mode, I understand it will still attempt to stop you from hitting the ground with bottom sensors. On a fast descent I wouldn’t expect this to be effective but I do enjoy fast cruising close to the ground. Do you think it will save me from an inadvertent touch?
2023-11-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. When the obstacle avoidance function (if supported) is enabled, the aircraft will perform obstacle avoidance actions when the vision systems detect an obstacle, and the environment is suitable for vision systems. Currently, there are no specifications concerning the specific dimensions and relevant sizes of obstacles. Meanwhile, the obstacle avoidance function will not take effect in all environments. Please fly with caution in narrow environments such as among buildings, in forests, or near high-voltage cable towers. For a detailed introduction to the obstacle avoidance system and more obstacle avoidance information, please click the link below: https://repair.dji.com/help/cont ... ;paperDocType=paper
2023-11-2
Use props
djiuser_uzqqCYigCSJe
lvl.1
Lebanon

obstacle avoidance is good
2023-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules