912 1 2023-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_VhZh2N7fmpg7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 35738704 ft
  • >>>
United States

So not sure why my mavic 2 pro is compliant for the remote id starting in March but for some reason dji had a firmware update just to keep me from flying for 60 days. Reason given to me was they will put out another firmware update to fix what the firmware did today in preparation for March 16th. If nothing is changing between now and 60 days, then it's another 75 days after new years till remote id will possibly be in effect. So dji, why can't I fly the product till Jan 1st? Though the mavic 2 pro was complaint? Your over stepping and I'd appreciate a full refund on this drone because you stopped me from using it as intended for an faa rule that's not in effect for over 5 months. Take this paperweight
2023-11-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Thank you for bringing this query up. May I confirm if you're using the DJI Smart controller? If so, please try to update the app via the DJI Go 4 app: "Me" > Settings> Check for Update (Make sure the DJI Smart controller has an internet connection) or use the built-in browser and visit https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 to download and installation. I hope this information helps. Please feel free to keep us posted anytime.
2023-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules