7946 83 2023-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17520892 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Even if i know the answer ,i would like to confirm. Will there be a possibility that MINI 4 PRO after a declassification of C0,we will be able to apply for C1? (check the picture)

Thanks,
George

Screenshot 2023-11-03 115732.png
2023-11-3
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

thanks for your answers
2023-11-3
Use props
Mavic57Minis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 11-3 02:02
thanks for your answers

Plenty of longer threads on the forum and video's that will help you.
2023-11-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, George. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you may apply for C1 certification next year. Starting from January 1, 2024, if you choose not to apply for the removal of the 120 m height restriction and wish to retain the C0 label, you will be presented with the following options:
1. You can continue to keep the C0 label and ensure your flights remain compliant below the height limit of 120 m.
2. Alternatively, you can initiate the required procedure to relinquish the C0 label and apply for the C1 label. Once approved and certified with the C1 label, you will be permitted to fly within the height restriction of 500 m.
* Please be aware that if you decide to relinquish the C0 label, regaining it will not be possible. Instead, you will be eligible to apply for the C1 label, and upon successful certification, you can fly within a height limit of 500 m.

Hope this helps.
2023-11-4
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-4 08:17
Hi, George. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you may apply for C1 certification next year. Starting from January 1, 2024, if you choose not to apply for the removal of the 120 m height restriction and wish to retain the C0 label, you will be presented with the following options:
1. You can continue to keep the C0 label and ensure your flights remain compliant below the height limit of 120 m.
2. Alternatively, you can initiate the required procedure to relinquish the C0 label and apply for the C1 label. Once approved and certified with the C1 label, you will be permitted to fly within the height restriction of 500 m.

Thanks very much for your detailed reply!
2023-11-4
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

Final question, will the declassification procedure be available after the 01/01/2024(when you buy it after 01/01/2024) or after this date Mini 4 Pro will be C0 for good without the option converting it to C1? i.e. if someone buys mini 4 pro in January 2024 will he be able to do the declassification and apply for C1, or this will be available to the people that bought the drone before the end of the year.

Thanks
2023-11-4
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 11-4 22:17
Final question, will the declassification procedure be available after the 01/01/2024 or after this date Mini 4 Pro will be C0 for good without the option converting it to C1?

Thanks

It answers that in her reply as it states, starting from...
2023-11-4
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

Bashy Posted at 11-4 23:20
It answers that in her reply as it states, starting from...

Please read again my question

Thanks
2023-11-5
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 11-5 08:14
Please read again my question

Thanks

Why should it make any difference when it was purchased, its not like its a legacy drone.
It already has the C0 classification, this is about the new de-classification that starts from the 1st of 2024.

If you think this may not be the case then you really need to ask EASA for a definitive answer, anything that comes from DJI may not be up to date and at least then you will have written confirmation from the governing body.
2023-11-5
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

Mavic57Minis Posted at 11-4 07:17
Plenty of longer threads on the forum and video's that will help you.

yes, but it never hurts to get a firm answer
2023-11-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 11-4 21:37
Thanks very much for your detailed reply!

You're most welcome, GeorgeFoxCinematography.
2023-11-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Final question, will the declassification procedure be available after the 01/01/2024(when you buy it after 01/01/2024) or after this date Mini 4 Pro will be C0 for good without the option converting it to C1? i.e. if someone buys mini 4 pro in January 2024 will he be able to do the declassification and apply for C1, or this will be available to the people that bought the drone before the end of the year.

Thanks

Let me confirm this with our relevant team. We'll get back to you once we receive an update.
2023-11-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thanks

Hello, there. Sorry for the late notice. For DJI Mini 4 pro, which has already applied for the removal of the 120m height limit in 2023, there will no longer be a mandatory label requirement after 2024, and you can still fly the drone up to 500m, so there is no need to apply for a C1(C0) label and the C1(C0) application is not supported. I hope this information clarifies your query.
2023-11-24
Use props
Pahtath
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9511 ft
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-24 02:28
Hello, there. Sorry for the late notice. For DJI Mini 4 pro, which has already applied for the removal of the 120m height limit in 2023, there will no longer be a mandatory label requirement after 2024, and you can still fly the drone up to 500m, so there is no need to apply for a C1(C0) label and the C1(C0) application is not supported. I hope this information clarifies your query.

Well, despite an unclassified drone and a C1 drone can both fly up to 500m (well, still 120m AGL but no longer related to the takeoff point), there is a huge difference between A1 (which C1 drones can use) and A3, which the accepted scenario in 2024 for unclassified drones above 250g (say if you install Plus batteries)

For that reason (supporting Plus batteries), customers may want to request for a C1 label after 2024. While I understand that you'll provide a pathway for C0 drones after Jan 1st, I still see that declassified drones from 2023 may want to be classified again, this time in C1.
When you say "this isn't mandatory", I understand, but I question the possibility to request a C1 label after a C0 declassification. Would that be possible or would DJI only restrict it to C0 drones ?
2023-11-30
Use props
StepCH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4354 ft
Switzerland

2. Alternatively, you can initiate the required procedure to relinquish the C0 label and apply for the C1 label. Once approved and certified with the C1 label, you will be permitted to fly within the height restriction of 500 m.

I've just purchased a Mini 4 and was expecting to declassify it this year. Now I believe the better option would be to wait until next year and change the classification to C1. However, I have one possible issue.

Living in Switzerland we have restrictions within 5km of airport runways. A sub 250g drone is allowed to fly within this airspace up to a maximum height of 120m, but the Dji app requires a GEO Zone unlock prior to the flight. This is currently no problem, and theoretically this should not be an issue after re-classification as the weight of the drone hasn't changed (I already have the A1/A3 certificate). However, I'm not sure how the Dji app will handle this. Will it still be regarded by the app to be a sub 250g drone and enable the Zone unlock, or will it then be regarded to be in the <900g category and prevent unlocking?
Thanks in advance
Step
2023-12-8
Use props
djiuser_3k8JTLTtkJcv
New

Bulgaria

Hi, after declassifying the drone, will the software have restrictions in allowing it to take off in cities and urban areas?
2023-12-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Now that was quick
2023-12-19
Use props
djiuser_jPozptst2f8V
lvl.2
Flight distance : 246217 ft
Czechia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-24 02:28

I do not agree. As stated by other user, there is a need to apply for C1 label even for those who unclassified DJI Mini 4 Pro before 2024... Is it really problem to let those people to apply for C1 label as well? And if so, what exactly is that problem, could you specify it please? Thank you.

PS: Could you please tell someone to correct and update DJI ViewPoint under this link? https://viewpoints.dji.com/blog/dji-mini-series-altitude-limit-eu There is a lot of mistakes (for instance there is written: "Drone Operator Responsibility for C0 - No flights expected over uninvolved people (if it happens, overflight should be minimized)" even though it is responsibility for C1 drone operator, not for C0 drone operator. Or there is written that after removing C0 label drone will only be able to fly in the Specific Category, which is not exactly correct... I know the correct information is there at the end of Step-by-step guide, but it is a bit confusing to present different information on different places. How can people know which information is correct? And please add there also information presenting which DJI Mini 4 Pro drones will be able to get C1 lable, because obviously it is not related to all of them and it is really important information to consider before removing C0 label.
2023-12-19
Use props
travelmate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 414865 ft
Bulgaria

This all is such a mess, DJI trying to boost their end of year sales, speaking every time dfferent things. 11 days to go and I honestly think, DJI has still no idea what to do after 01012024. In October was one thing, November changed, now dfferent, in 11 days new things again....
2023-12-19
Use props
StepCH
lvl.3
Switzerland

djiuser_jPozptst2f8V Posted at 12-19 08:09
I do not agree. As stated by other user, there is a need to apply for C1 label even for those who unclassified DJI Mini 4 Pro before 2024... Is it really problem to let those people to apply for C1 label as well? And if so, what exactly is that problem, could you specify it please? Thank you.

PS: Could you please tell someone to correct and update DJI ViewPoint under this link? https://viewpoints.dji.com/blog/dji-mini-series-altitude-limit-eu There is a lot of mistakes (for instance there is written: "Drone Operator Responsibility for C0 - No flights expected over uninvolved people (if it happens, overflight should be minimized)" even though it is responsibility for C1 drone operator, not for C0 drone operator. Or there is written that after removing C0 label drone will only be able to fly in the Specific Category, which is not exactly correct... I know the correct information is there at the end of Step-by-step guide, but it is a bit confusing to present different information on different places. How can people know which information is correct? And please add there also information presenting which DJI Mini 4 Pro drones will be able to get C1 lable, because obviously it is not related to all of them and it is really important information to consider before removing C0 label.

I think your quote is incomplete:
"Or there is written that after removing C0 label drone will only be able to fly in the Specific Category, which is not exactly correct.."

They will only be able to fly in the Specific Category [i.e. flying higher than 120m above ground level] after receiving permission from the National Aviation Authority in their country of operation.
Although the drone is technically cabable of flying up to 500m above the take off point it remains restricted to 120m away from the nearest point on the ground unless you obtain permission.
2023-12-19
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

Can DJI confirm that people who declassified their drones before the end of 2023 will be able to apply for C1? As I can understand C0 will be able to fly to 500m? So why you have a procedure to remove C0 classification? And also as it was written down in your procedure ,at the start of 2024 we will be able to apply for C1,is this still valid as it was stated in your reclassification procedure?

So to summarise

1) will C0 have the limit of 500m and not 120m?
2) will the users that declassified their drones will be able to apply for C1 as you stated in your declassification procedure?
3) if not 2 and if yes 1 ,can the user will be able to reclassificy their drone as C0?

Clear questions ,clear answers DJI

Thanks,
2023-12-20
Use props
travelmate
lvl.4
Bulgaria

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 12-20 01:03
Can DJI confirm that people who declassified their drones before the end of 2023 will be able to apply for C1? As I can understand C0 will be able to fly to 500m? So why you have a procedure to remove C0 classification? And also as it was written down in your procedure ,at the start of 2024 we will be able to apply for C1,is this still valid as it was stated in your reclassification procedure?

So to summarise

Not a chance of clear answer, depends of the achieved targets in sales
2023-12-20
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 12-20 01:03

So to summarise

1)no. 2)no. 3)no
2023-12-20
Use props
Vencanator
lvl.2
Czechia

StepCH Posted at 12-19 14:15
I think your quote is incomplete:
"Or there is written that after removing C0 label drone will only be able to fly in the Specific Category, which is not exactly correct.."

But DJI is talking about flying higher than 120 meters from take-off point, not about flying more far away than 120 metres from the closest point of the surface of the earth.

I mean if I am about to fly higher than 120 meters from take off point and in the same time I will not disobey limit to fly no more than 120 metres from the closest point of the surface of the earth, I am able to fly in A1 and not necessarily in Specific.
2023-12-20
Use props
travelmate
lvl.4
Bulgaria

Well, after reading all discussions here and it's a full mess, I've found the time to read the real Regulation (EU) 2019/947(below is the part which concerns us):

Article 4 - ‘Open’ category of UAS operations
Regulation (EU) 2019/947
1. Operations shall be classified as UAS operations in the ‘open’ category only where the following
requirements are met:
(a) the UAS belongs to one of the classes set out in Delegated Regulation (EU) 2019/945 or
is privately built or meets the conditions defined in Article 20;
(b) the unmanned aircraft has a maximum take-off mass of less than 25 kg;
(c) the remote pilot ensures that the unmanned aircraft is kept at a safe distance from
people and that it is not flown over assemblies of people;
(d) the remote pilot keeps the unmanned aircraft in VLOS at all times except when flying in
follow-me mode or when using an unmanned aircraft observer as specified in Part A of
the Annex;
(e) during flight, the unmanned aircraft is maintained within 120 metres from the closest
point of the surface of the earth, except when overflying an obstacle, as specified in Part
A of the Annex
(f) during flight, the unmanned aircraft does not carry dangerous goods and does not drop
any material;
2. UAS operations in the ‘open’ category shall be divided in three sub-categories in accordance
with the requirements set out in Part A of the Annex.

Article 20 - Particular provisions concerning the use of certain UAS
in the ‘open’ category
Regulation (EU) 2022/425
UAS types within the meaning of Decision No 768/2008/EC of the European Parliament and of the
Council1
, which do not comply with Delegated Regulation (EU) 2019/945 and which are not
privately-built are allowed to continue to be operated under the following conditions, when they have
been placed on the market before 1 January 2024:

(a) in subcategory A1 as defined in Part A of the Annex, provided that the unmanned aircraft has a
maximum take-off mass of less than 250 g, including its payload;
(b) in subcategory A3 as defined in Part A of the Annex, provided that the unmanned aircraft has a
maximum take-off mass of less than 25 kg, including its fuel and payload.

In short Mini4 pro was placed on the market end of September 2023, we don't need the Cx labeling, but better have valid A1/A3 certificate handy. I've printed pages 29 and 246 from Regulation (EU) 2019/947 and intend to carry them together with my certificate and declassify the drone later today
2023-12-20
Use props
travelmate
lvl.4
Bulgaria

Additionally

"Starting from 1st of January 2024, drones put on the market before January 1st, 2024 (legacy drones) without a class mark may still be operated in the A1 or A3 subcategories based on their mass. "

source: https://www.easa.europa.eu/en/do ... drone%20remote%20ID,remote%20identification%20(Remote%20ID).
2023-12-21
Use props
StepCH
lvl.3
Switzerland

travelmate Posted at 12-20 23:53
Well, after reading all discussions here and it's a full mess, I've found the time to read the real Regulation (EU) 2019/947(below is the part which concerns us):

Article 4 - ‘Open’ category of UAS operations

I think you may be misinterpreting the expression "placed on the market". It doesn't mean when Dji placed the Mini 4 Pro onto the market for the first time. It means when the actual drone sitting in front of you with serial number 15xxxxxxxxxxxxBD had been manufactured, imported to the EU and placed onto the market (offered for sale) by the distributor.
Consider a new EU regulation for apples. It could apply to apples placed on the market after say 1.1.2024. You couldn't then argue that granny smiths have been on the market for perhaps a thousand years, so the regulation doesn't apply. However, once a batch of apples has been offered for sale in 2023, it does allow this batch to continue to be sold after 1.1.2024, until this stock is depleted.
Dji can't easily determine whether a distributor put a particular drone on the market in 2023 but only activated in 2024, so their system of declassifying drones up to the end of 2023 is a good compromise.
2023-12-21
Use props
Vencanator
lvl.2
Czechia

StepCH Posted at 12-21 02:34
I think you may be misinterpreting the expression "placed on the market". It doesn't mean when Dji placed the Mini 4 Pro onto the market for the first time. It means when the actual drone sitting in front of you with serial number 15xxxxxxxxxxxxBD had been manufactured, imported to the EU and placed onto the market (offered for sale) by the distributor.
Consider a new EU regulation for apples. It could apply to apples placed on the market after say 1.1.2024. You couldn't then argue that granny smiths have been on the market for perhaps a thousand years, so the regulation doesn't apply. However, once a batch of apples has been offered for sale in 2023, it does allow this batch to continue to be sold after 1.1.2024, until this stock is depleted.
Dji can't easily determine whether a distributor put a particular drone on the market in 2023 but only activated in 2024, so their system of declassifying drones up to the end of 2023 is a good compromise.

You are wrong. Just take a look at regulation 2019/947 article 2 and number 20) "‘placing on the market’ means the first making available of a product on the Union market".

The same definition is also in regulation 2019/945 article 2 and number 19) "‘placing on the market’ means the first making available of a product on the Union market".
2023-12-21
Use props
travelmate
lvl.4
Bulgaria

StepCH Posted at 12-21 02:34
I think you may be misinterpreting the expression "placed on the market". It doesn't mean when Dji placed the Mini 4 Pro onto the market for the first time. It means when the actual drone sitting in front of you with serial number 15xxxxxxxxxxxxBD had been manufactured, imported to the EU and placed onto the market (offered for sale) by the distributor.
Consider a new EU regulation for apples. It could apply to apples placed on the market after say 1.1.2024. You couldn't then argue that granny smiths have been on the market for perhaps a thousand years, so the regulation doesn't apply. However, once a batch of apples has been offered for sale in 2023, it does allow this batch to continue to be sold after 1.1.2024, until this stock is depleted.
Dji can't easily determine whether a distributor put a particular drone on the market in 2023 but only activated in 2024, so their system of declassifying drones up to the end of 2023 is a good compromise.

Yep, placing on the market is when first launch , in this case DJI marketing has build a big mess, putting the label on a drone, which doesn't need one... The coming Air 4, Air3s, mini5 etc. they can't leave the factory without Cx label to be sold in the EU
2023-12-21
Use props
StepCH
lvl.3
Switzerland

Vencanator Posted at 12-21 03:23
You are wrong. Just take a look at regulation 2019/947 article 2 and number 20) "‘placing on the market’ means the first making available of a product on the Union market".

The same definition is also in regulation 2019/945 article 2 and number 19) "‘placing on the market’ means the first making available of a product on the Union market".

"You are wrong" You sound very sure of yourself!
"the first making available of a product on the Union market" means the first time the drone sitting in front of you was placed on the market, for sale, by the distributor. If you resell the drone in 2024 it is no longer the "first" time. It can then be resold under the same regulations that were valid at the time you purchased it, not the new regulations valid in 2024. This is also valid for a drone that has been repaired and resold.
If however a drone is refurbished and sold in 2024, it must comply with the regulations at the time it's returned to the market as a refurbished drone for the first time.
The Union Market complicates matters somewhat. If a distributor buys stock in 2023 it may clearly be sold under the regulations valid in 2023, theoretically even into 2024. If however the same products are directly resold in 2024 to a distributor in different EU country then the second distributor must sell the same units under the regulations valid at the time it puts them on the market i.e. the regulations valid in 2024. They are regarded to have been put on the market in THAT EU country for the first time.
If you take some time to read though the EU regulations you'll certainly learn a lot about plastic cups!
2023-12-21
Use props
StepCH
lvl.3
Switzerland

travelmate Posted at 12-21 03:28
Yep, placing on the market is when first launch , in this case DJI marketing has build a big mess, putting the label on a drone, which doesn't need one... The coming Air 4, Air3s, mini5 etc. they can't leave the factory without Cx label to be sold in the EU

From the EU Blue Guide:
For the purposes of Union harmonisation legislation, a product is placed on the market when it is made available for the first time on the Union market. The operation is reserved either for a manufacturer or an importer, i.e. the manufacturer and the importer are the only economic operators who place products on the market. When a manufacturer or an importer supplies a product to a distributor or an end-user for the first time, the operation is always labelled in legal terms as ‘placing on the market’. Any subsequent operation, for instance, from a distributor to distributor or from a distributor to an end-user is defined as making available.
As for ‘making available’, the concept of placing on the market refers to each individual product, not to a type of product, and whether it was manufactured as an individual unit or in series. Consequently, even though a product model or type has been supplied before new Union harmonisation legislation laying down new mandatory requirements entered into force, individual units of the same model or type, which are placed on the market after the new requirements have become applicable, must comply with these new requirements.
Placing a product on the market requires an offer or an agreement (written or verbal) between two or more legal or natural persons for the transfer of ownership, possession or any other property right concerning the product in question after the stage of manufacture has taken place. This transfer could be for payment or free of charge. It does not require the physical handover of the product.
2023-12-21
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

StepCH Posted at 12-21 04:14
From the EU Blue Guide:
For the purposes of Union harmonisation legislation, a product is placed on the market when it is made available for the first time on the Union market. The operation is reserved either for a manufacturer or an importer, i.e. the manufacturer and the importer are the only economic operators who place products on the market. When a manufacturer or an importer supplies a product to a distributor or an end-user for the first time, the operation is always labelled in legal terms as ‘placing on the market’. Any subsequent operation, for instance, from a distributor to distributor or from a distributor to an end-user is defined as making available.
As for ‘making available’, the concept of placing on the market refers to each individual product, not to a type of product, and whether it was manufactured as an individual unit or in series. Consequently, even though a product model or type has been supplied before new Union harmonisation legislation laying down new mandatory requirements entered into force, individual units of the same model or type, which are placed on the market after the new requirements have become applicable, must comply with these new requirements.

2019-1020
Article 3
Point 2

‘placing on the market’ means the first making available of a product on the Union market;

That's it !

And you have to see that from a pragmatic side.  How will the person who controls you know the date your drone will be put on the market?  he walks around with a catalog of serial numbers?  No !
2023-12-21
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

StepCH Posted at 12-21 04:14
From the EU Blue Guide:

The first sentence was enough, no need to copy the whole text.
2023-12-21
Use props
StepCH
lvl.3
Switzerland

LV_Forestry Posted at 12-21 04:28
2019-1020
Article 3
Point 2

individual units of the same model or type, which are placed on the market after the new requirements have become applicable, must comply with these new requirements
2023-12-21
Use props
StepCH
lvl.3
Switzerland

LV_Forestry Posted at 12-21 04:28
2019-1020
Article 3
Point 2

And you have to see that from a pragmatic side.  How will the person who controls you know the date your drone will be put on the market?  he walks around with a catalog of serial numbers?  No !

Exactly. That's why Dji set the deadline of 31.12.2023 for decertification regardless of when the drone was purchased.
2023-12-21
Use props
travelmate
lvl.4
Bulgaria

StepCH Posted at 12-21 04:49
And you have to see that from a pragmatic side.  How will the person who controls you know the date your drone will be put on the market?  he walks around with a catalog of serial numbers?  No !

Exactly. That's why Dji set the deadline of 31.12.2023 for decertification regardless of when the drone was purchased.

The one who controls, must know when was put on the market, it's not your job "innocent till proven guilty"
2023-12-21
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

StepCH Posted at 12-21 04:49
And you have to see that from a pragmatic side.  How will the person who controls you know the date your drone will be put on the market?  he walks around with a catalog of serial numbers?  No !

This has nothing to do with.
You are confusing “placing on the market” and “release for free circulation”.

2023-12-21
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

StepCH Posted at 12-21 04:47
individual units of the same model or type, which are placed on the market after the new requirements have become applicable, must comply with these new requirements

This is not true.
What I find incomprehensible is that DJI has issued a certificate of conformity which states that the product is C0. Where is the one without the label?
2023-12-21
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

StepCH Posted at 12-21 03:56
"You are wrong" You sound very sure of yourself!
"the first making available of a product on the Union market" means the first time the drone sitting in front of you was placed on the market, for sale, by the distributor. If you resell the drone in 2024 it is no longer the "first" time. It can then be resold under the same regulations that were valid at the time you purchased it, not the new regulations valid in 2024. This is also valid for a drone that has been repaired and resold.
If however a drone is refurbished and sold in 2024, it must comply with the regulations at the time it's returned to the market as a refurbished drone for the first time.

"This is also valid for a drone that has been repaired and resold."

You will explain to us, in the case of a guarantee, how DJI will replace as promised drones without a label with drones without a label after 01/24...
2023-12-21
Use props
StepCH
lvl.3
Switzerland

LV_Forestry Posted at 12-21 05:58
This is not true.
What I find incomprehensible is that DJI has issued a certificate of conformity which states that the product is C0. Where is the one without the label?

That was copy paste from the EU regulation so take it up with them!
2023-12-21
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules