Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hakanfa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 208484 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hi All,
I have an ongoing S1000+ buildproject and trying to get the S-bus working. I my two last builds I have used LB so this S-bus is new for me. How should I set i t up and what do I need. So far I have done following: All wiring is set-up on the S1000 and the R7008 is in mode D. The RX is connected to the A2 X2 port. The A2 assistant show all working nicely ..

1. I read somewhere that in mode D you only get channels 9-14 woring via S-bus. On my Futaba 18MZ I have hooked up 16 diffrent channels and they all seems to work on the A2 assistant. How come I see all 16 channels via singel S-bus set-up? No other wiring done.
2. Even if A2 assistant show all working OK the Z15 5D3 doesn not seem to work. No pan, tilt or anything. The Z15 assistant show no life what so ever.How come that A2 shows all gimbal channels working OK mut nothing on the Z15 assistant?

Most probably I have missed some fundamental stuff and hopefully someone can point me to the right direction. What is needed and how to connect it.
Looking for a One-man setup with Futaba 18Mz, R7008SB and A2+ZEN 15 5D3

Best Regards,
Hakan
2015-9-6
Use props
FL370
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi, just checking, the Zen can now be on CAN2 circuit and you should be able to have all of your SBUS channels available to control it. That is assuming you are on the latest update cycle for the A2 and Z15. BTW, my 7008 is on mode B but I don't think it makes any difference.
Cheers, David
2015-9-9
Use props
hakanfa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 208484 ft
  • >>>
Finland

David, thank you so much for the tip! I had it on CAN1, changed it to CAN2  and now all works as expected! Ji I'm so happy to have it working!

Cheers, Hakan
2015-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules