RC2 screen visibility
507 4 2023-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GeoffJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 134744 ft
Australia

I find the RC2 screen to be generally very good, but I do have difficulty seeing the telemetry information in some circumstances.
What I would like to see is a couple of options for the top row and bottom of  text, showing things like the Battery stats, connection strength, GPS satellites etc at the top, and horiz and vert speed, Altitude and Distance, etc at the bottom.

1. An option to use a larger, bolder or coloured font to adjust the visibility under certain conditions
2. An option to have a black or other dark colour for the background to make the text easier to see when the camera background is sky, cloud, or other light-coloured backgrounds which result in very little contrast with the text font.

My eyesight might not be as good as it was in my younger days, but I think these options would make a huge difference to the useability of the RC2.
2023-11-4
Use props
Bubbuh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11837 ft

United States

Those are some great ideas, I like them.
2023-11-6
Use props
simmoji
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11634 ft
Australia

Its 700 nits I considered underspec'd for something meant for the outdoors, facing up, with the Australian sun.

It was definitely a big factor in choosing the RC-N2 instead, already having a phone doubling that.

2023-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will forward this concern of yours to our relevant team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc.  Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-11-6
Use props
GeoffJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 134744 ft
Australia

Thank you, DJI Palladin, excellent responsiveness.
2023-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules