Non photogrametry routes
402 1 2023-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Allroads
lvl.1
Australia

Hi,

Was surprised the other day that i couldn't create a route to take a video! Seeing all the ads showing what the consumer drones can do i thought it would be a given that i could create a linear route and just shoot a video.

I've also just come across another scenario where i just want to fly a single line and take photos, i can kind of do this with a linear route but the area i'm going into would probably be better suited to the UAV following me at a certain distance and height as my subject is dirt tracks that i'm not 100% certain where they are and the conditions will change frequently with trees etc.

Would be awesome if we could have the consumer apps as well as enterprise apps on our controllers maybe?

Thanks.
2023-11-5
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13440348 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can create a simple waypoint mission and record a video at any time. Same with photos. You can also start/stop timed photos at any point. Yea good luck getting DJI to implement a follow or active track mode. There's somebody requesting that feature here on these forums every few days but somehow DJI still doesn't see it as a wanted feature. DJI blocks the Fly app from even installing on the RC Pro Enterprise.
2023-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules