1812 15 2023-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
curvetheory
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3576030 ft
  • >>>
United States

This issue is really screwing things up for me. All my image files from my Mavic 3 Pro SD card have the wrong date and time. I didn't change anything. The date and time is correct on the drone. I'm using the DJI RC controller with the screen. Anyone else experiencing this and if so, is there a fix?
2023-11-6
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes I had the same issue about a month ago. I had an M3E and an M3Pro that I shot a lot with over 2 days. When I got back home to edit everything, the M3Pro was ahead by about 12 hours. Editing everything chronologically from 2 drones and 2 other cameras was really a pain when the one drone was off by that much. I was also using the DJI RC.
2023-11-6
Use props
curvetheory
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Is it still doing that? Does anyone have a solution?? I’m doing commercial work and this is a huge PITA to deal with especially when capturing footage across multiple days and 3 different cameras.
2023-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. The timestamp of the video/pictures captured by the aircraft is from the App, which relies on the time settings of the mobile device/RC. If the App displays the correct time while the PC displays inconsistently, we position it as a computer issue, please change to another PC to double-check, or mainly refer to the time displayed in the App. Also, please check whether the time set in your mobile phone/ DJI RC is correct. We recommend connecting to the network to automatically synchronize the time or adjusting the time settings manually. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-11-6
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-6 19:09
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. The timestamp of the video/pictures captured by the aircraft is from the App, which relies on the time settings of the mobile device/RC. If the App displays the correct time while the PC displays inconsistently, we position it as a computer issue, please change to another PC to double-check, or mainly refer to the time displayed in the App. Also, please check whether the time set in your mobile phone/ DJI RC is correct. We recommend connecting to the network to automatically synchronize the time or adjusting the time settings manually. Thank you for your kind understanding.

That doesn't seem to be correct. I still have the files from my similiar situation. As you can see the file names and the timestamps are two different values. The images and the videos are off by a ridiculous amount compared to each other. All of these are from the same flight.

Screenshot 2023-11-06 213721.png
2023-11-6
Use props
curvetheory
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-6 19:09

My computer and mobile device display the correct date and time. This is not a mobile phone or computer issue.
2023-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Johnnokomis Posted at 11-6 17:02
Yes I had the same issue about a month ago. I had an M3E and an M3Pro that I shot a lot with over 2 days. When I got back home to edit everything, the M3Pro was ahead by about 12 hours. Editing everything chronologically from 2 drones and 2 other cameras was really a pain when the one drone was off by that much. I was also using the DJI RC.

Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for attention. Please provide us with the information we ask via PM so we can check. Thank you.
2023-11-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

curvetheory Posted at 11-6 20:06
My computer and mobile device display the correct date and time. This is not a mobile phone or computer issue.

Thank you for your response, Curvetheory. I sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2023-11-9
Use props
djiuser_tbgtRNes4iSy
New
Flight distance : 579711 ft
United States

I am a pro photographer and this issue just started this week after the latest firmware and DJI Fly updates were installed.  Mavic 3, RC Controller.  Controller and computer times are correct.  I went on my network with the controller and checked the date and time and it was right.  I started taking pictures on November 26 around 5:20pm CST.  The files are timestamped November 25th starting around 11:14pm.  Please contact me also with a fix.  This makes this drone nearly unusable when timings are critical.  Thank you.
2023-11-26
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-9 03:47
Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for attention. Please provide us with the information we ask via PM so we can check. Thank you.

Hi Paladin, Is there any way we can remove the date and time from the file name?
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Grimtheviking Posted at 11-27 10:27
Hi Paladin, Is there any way we can remove the date and time from the file name?

Hello there. We don't have an option to remove the date and time on the generated file. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-29
Use props
Dogpilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1829121 ft
United States

I found my file dates where off approximately 12 hours. I went to the date/time settings, you can select network time, where for some reason wanted to use Peking! Went back, switched the slider off, time stayed the same. I ended up having to set time manually on the second option. Something is not right in the RC's app. Unless you manually override it, it is stuck on China time, well at least for me.
2023-11-29
Use props
Salem-Mini 2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152687 ft
United States

Mavic 3 Pro and something caused the date and time to drift. I don't as a rule power up in the house and turn the wifi on in order to get the correct time set. I CAN do this but like this morning a 5:30AM I was on my way out the door and did not have a reason to power up the RC controller (and turn on the wifi on the controller)
If this is going to be an ongoing issue, please let us know.

What is interesting is that in Light Room the metadata date is the right date and one hour off on the time (approx) The date time original, digitized, and date time are all the same @26 hours off.

Now that all that is committed, I assume there is no way to correct this
2023-12-23
Use props
djiuser_a5YpDiXYeS0m
lvl.1

United States

I'm having the same issue using the RC and a mini 3 Pro. I have checked the RC and it has the correct date and time. The date and time is accurate on my computer. I can import it on multiple computers and it shows up as the wrong date and time on the file, so it has nothing to do with the computer. I've read multiple forum posts where you guys keep saying "oh it's a computer issue". This is not a computer issue! Fix this, it is unacceptable and unprofessional it makes it a challenge for us to work. It can't be that complicated for you to get this right, make it happen!
2-29 13:18
Use props
AzurePulse
New
Flight distance : 888645 ft
United States

Same here. Air3 with RC2. Only video files have this issue. Attributes of Date File Created/Modified are correct, but the Date Created is wrong. All video files have this issue but all picture files are OK.

4-10 08:22
Use props
DooMMasteR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105262 ft
Germany

This still happens, happened to me today, the Mini 3 Pro save pictures with a date from 4 days ago, but at least the time was on point.
I only took pictures, no video...
4-24 05:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules