FAKE DJI FLY APP ON GOOGLE PLAY
640 6 2023-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5d236931
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

I just became aware of a fake DJI Fly app on Google Play. Someone had posted a screenshot asking why DJI is charging for premium features...
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gofly.dji

2023-11-10
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1
2023-11-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing this important detail with us. Please refer to the link provided by LV_Forestry for the official statement. Thank you for your support.
2023-11-10
Use props
dnddad324
Second Officer
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-10 12:04
Hello, there. Thank you for sharing this important detail with us. Please refer to the link provided by LV_Forestry for the official statement. Thank you for your support.

I rarely check the announcement forum. Guess I need to check it more frequently.
2023-11-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

dnddad324 Posted at 11-10 12:20
I rarely check the announcement forum. Guess I need to check it more frequently.

Thank you for your response. We encourage our users to check the Announcement section at your most convenient time for future updates. Cheers!
2023-11-10
Use props
dnddad324
Second Officer
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-10 16:12
Thank you for your response. We encourage our users to check the Announcement section at your most convenient time for future updates. Cheers!

DJI Diana....a forum suggestion for the Announcement section.....

I feel only administrators and moderators should be able to create new threads in the Announcement section. Navigating through that forum for actual announcement posts from DJI is a nightmare. I think this is why most members avoid that section.
2023-11-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

dnddad324 Posted at 11-29 11:46
DJI Diana....a forum suggestion for the Announcement section.....

I feel only administrators and moderators should be able to create new threads in the Announcement section. Navigating through that forum for actual announcement posts from DJI is a nightmare. I think this is why most members avoid that section.

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I'll forward this to our relevant team for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules