Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leebroath
lvl.4
Flight distance : 102923 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Hi folks

Just wondering if the new type RC with Antenna will soon be backwards compat with the Mavic 3 Classic?

Thanks
Lee
2023-11-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. May I confirm if referring to the new DJI RC2  remote model? If so, currently, this remote controller supports DJI Air 3 and DJI Mini 4 Pro and there's no information for future products that will be supported. Please stay tuned to our official website for future updates. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-10
Use props
Leebroath
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

Hello

Yes I can confirm it's in regards to the new RC2

Please can we have it supported, with the fold out Antennas it gives better connection
Not sure why the highr class Droned didn't already have this already, you would have thought this was in the making for a while   

Thanks
2023-11-13
Use props
LukeB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 850 ft
Australia

Leebroath Posted at 11-13 07:22
Hello

I totally agree and would buy one immediately if the Mavic 3 Pro was supported.
I would love to have the DJI RC Pro but here in AUS it costs over $1500 and it's just hard for me to justify this extra spend.
2023-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Leebroath Posted at 11-13 07:22
Hello

Hi, Leebroath. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-11-14
Use props
Leebroath
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Still no word on the RC2 becoming functional with the Classic?
3-22 07:55
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Leebroath Posted at 3-22 07:55
Still no word on the RC2 becoming functional with the Classic?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, the DJI RC 2 is only compatible with the DJI Air 3 and DJI Mini 4 Pro while the DJI Mavic 3 Classic is compatible with DJI RC-N1, DJI RC, and DJI RC Pro. Rest assured that we will continue to record this suggestion and make sure to coordinate this with the designated team for attention. We appreciate your understanding and support.
3-22 21:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules