Request: Focus Speed Adjustment
630 9 2023-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WiscoPaddler
lvl.4
United States

Is it possible to get a focus speed adjustment option?

It would be nice to not have it abruptly try to focus on something that comes through on the frame.  Instead perhaps have a setting on focus speed to adjust, so it might try to adjust but it would do it slowly, then the object leaves the frame and it gets back to what it was focused on previously.

It would also allow for some nice focus pulls on close/further objects without it being so jarring.

Sorry if this request was already posted, I just wanted to put it out there as I didn't see anything in my quick search.

Perhaps having an option of 1-4 on focusing speeds in the settings would suffice.  Love the Pocket 3 but for now, that's my main request.

Thanks for the consideration DJI.
2023-11-14
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Also requested in Roo's excellent review on YouTube.  You are not alone!
2023-11-14
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hoping suggestions like this and others will be taken on board and improvements will come in future updates.
2023-11-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for your feedback. Rest assured that this will be forwarded to the designated team for attention. We always value our customer's suggestions. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-11-14
Use props
Xavier1984
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1634843 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hi, Same here. Need a setting to adjust focus transition, a manual focus possibility.
2023-11-15
Use props
WiscoPaddler
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-14 21:29
Hi there. Thank you for your feedback. Rest assured that this will be forwarded to the designated team for attention. We always value our customer's suggestions. Have a nice day ahead!

Thank you.
2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Xavier1984 Posted at 11-15 00:37
Hi, Same here. Need a setting to adjust focus transition, a manual focus possibility.

Hi there. Rest assured this will be referred to the related team for evaluation. We greatly value your suggestions. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You are most welcome. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-11-21
Use props
Lunar Haviland
New

United States

Second this all the way. Honestly if a slower focus time was default I think a lot of people would have less complaints about the autofocus
4-26 17:20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lunar Haviland Posted at 4-26 17:20
Second this all the way. Honestly if a slower focus time was default I think a lot of people would have less complaints about the autofocus

Thank you for the feedback. We are actively sending all your requests to the related team to handle. Any news or updates are officially announced on the DJI official website or in the DJI Forum. We appreciate your patience and valued support.
4-26 19:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules