Errore 1112 activation DJI MINI 4 PRO
947 11 2023-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gGWIYruaCM7G
New
Flight distance : 66791 ft
Italy

Good morning, I purchased a new DJI mini 4 pro today, in the Mediaworld chain, but it doesn't give me the possibility to activate it, presenting me with error 1112. Can you help me?  A thousand thanks.
S/N 158*************5UQ5
2023-11-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. After checking under the SN 1581*************5UQ5, it should be caused by the system issue. It is suggested you could try to re-activated again. Please try and keep us update if you need further assistance. Thanks.

*To protect your privacy, I also covered your serial number from your post.
2023-11-14
Use props
Alebor92
New
Flight distance : 66791 ft
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 11-14 19:57
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. After checking under the SN 1581*************5UQ5, it should be caused by the system issue. It is suggested you could try to re-activated again. Please try and keep us update if you need further assistance. Thanks.

Thank you so much DJI THOR for the quick response.  Now I was able to activate it without problems.  Thanks again.  Good day.
2023-11-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Alebor92 Posted at 11-15 04:41
Thank you so much DJI THOR for the quick response.  Now I was able to activate it without problems.  Thanks again.  Good day.

Thank you for your update and we are happy to hear that you are able to activate it now.
Enjoy your time and please feel free to ask if you need further assistance.
2023-11-15
Use props
Adrian Sma
New

United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2023-11-14 19:57

1-9 06:47
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. May we know what can we do for you? Do you also encounter the same issue?
1-9 23:42
Use props
djiuser_NY42ZDa9EbKW
New

France

Hi there! I’ve got the same problem with my new mini 4 pro ,can you help me?S/n 1581F6Z9A239TML3H4C7
4-11 13:40
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_NY42ZDa9EbKW Posted at 4-11 13:40
Hi there! I’ve got the same problem with my new mini 4 pro ,can you help me?S/n 1581F6Z9A239TML3H4C7

Dear customer, we apologize for the unpleasant experience. After checking, this machine encountered logistics exception issue before, that's why we lock it while investigating with the courier company to protect our customer's benefit. We have compensated the original owner.
We understand you are innocent, May I know where did you order it? We highly suggest you request a refund from your reseller. If the reseller refuses, we suggest reporting to the local police to protect your benefit.
Please notify the reseller this machine belongs to DJI, please kindly let them return it back to DJI and refund / replace it for you.
4-12 01:45
Use props
Prashant0798
New

India

Hi, I am also getting the same issue with my drone it is showing that "Device Activation Prohibited" please contact DJI support for assistance (1112) my S/N is 6UZBLBN0210338 please help me with this issue.
4-20 01:27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Prashant0798 Posted at 4-20 01:27
Hi, I am also getting the same issue with my drone it is showing that "Device Activation Prohibited" please contact DJI support for assistance (1112) my S/N is 6UZBLBN0210338 please help me with this issue.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. According to our judgement, this product may have come from illegal channels by checking the serial number you provided. To protect your rights and interests, please contact the seller as soon as possible (if the product is given by others as a gift, provide feedback to the giver in a timely manner). Thank you for your understanding.
4-20 01:58
Use props
djiuser_khyyHyAbSF8i
New
Flight distance : 240774 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi there, same issue with me! I got mini 4 pro as a gift and from the proof of purchase I can see the gifter had purchased it from dji authorised store we all know in sydney

S/n 1581F6z9c23AC003c2c1 please help!
4-26 07:22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_khyyHyAbSF8i Posted at 4-26 07:22
Hi there, same issue with me! I got mini 4 pro as a gift and from the proof of purchase I can see the gifter had purchased it from dji authorised store we all know in sydney

S/n 1581F6z9c23AC003c2c1 please help!

Hi there. We appreciate you bringing this up. After verification, we are sorry to inform you that the original purchaser has reported the product as involving fraud, and DJI has been reimbursed by the bank. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. And since this was a gift, please provide timely feedback to the giver. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
4-26 13:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules