DJI RC remote question
485 4 2023-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FortnumAerial
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1213136 ft
United States

Does anyone know (if you are lookming at the screen) which antenna transmits and which recieves on the DJI RC remote? Im talking about the grey remote with the screen (not the pro controller, the other one) that comes with the mavic 3 pro.

Just curious?
2023-11-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are referring to the DJI Fly app camera view? If yes, you may check the link below and see the definition of each icon on the screen. If you have further inquiries or any misunderstanding, feel free to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper
2023-11-15
Use props
FortnumAerial
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-15 23:35
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are referring to the DJI Fly app camera view? If yes, you may check the link below and see the definition of each icon on the screen. If you have further inquiries or any misunderstanding, feel free to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

https://support.dji.com/help/content?customId=en-us03400006562&spaceId=34&re=US&lang=en&documentType=artical&paperDocType=paper

I'm not referring to the screen I'm referring to the antennas on the controller. I actually got it sorted out but I was wondering which one of the antennas is the receiver and which one is the transmit  
2023-11-15
Use props
FortnumAerial
lvl.1
United States

By the way, for anybody wondering the left is the transmit and receive in the right is just receive.
2023-11-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

FortnumAerial Posted at 11-15 23:50
I'm not referring to the screen I'm referring to the antennas on the controller. I actually got it sorted out but I was wondering which one of the antennas is the receiver and which one is the transmit

Hi there. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Please note that the DJI RC has one antenna for transmitting and two antennas for receiving. The Primary antenna (left) is used for transmitting and receiving signals, while the Secondary (right) antenna is only used for receiving signals. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2023-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules