Can someone tell me why this happens in my video?
569 2 2023-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DT0125
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi

I am finding this all a bit frustrating, so hopefully someone can help. Feels like the more I refine stuff with an Action 4 and think I have it right, something else messes up. Hence I added a video clip.

I have an up to date Action 4 and this is what the video was set to -

4k 16:9
50fps
Horizon Balance

Exposure -3.0
1/160
100-800 ISO
WB 6900K
Color Normal
Standard Dewarp
Sharpness -2 Noise reduction -1

Most of that won't matter but if you watch my video, the windows on the house jitter. I like to make walking videos and I clip the camera to my front, so the bounce of walking I can cope with, but more and more I am noticing the jittering.

I don't have enough knowledge to be sure but I am thinking it's shutter speed, so can anyone confirm and advise something to try settings wise to stop jittering.

Also, if anyone else does walking videos and has some settings they want to share, I'd love to try them out as well.

2023-11-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. I hope you're doing well today. Can you please try the notes below and check if it will help?
1. Restart the gimbal and calibrate it.
2. Check whether the gimbal and mobile phone have been balanced and whether the mobile phone weight parameters and dimension parameters meet requirements.

3. Use the magnetic phone clamp. Check whether the gimbal and mobile phone are magnetically attached in the proper manner (If a small mobile phone such as an iPhone 7/8 is being used, try adding a riser pad ). Check whether the center deviation is large. Be sure to check whether the buckle is in the slot and whether the white dot is aligned (as shown below).

4. If a DJI OM 4 magnetic ring holder is being used, make sure to remove the phone case and check whether an alignment guide is being used. Attach the DJI OM 4 magnetic ring holder and check whether the buckle is in the slot and whether the white dot is aligned.
Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yeah, this does not look too stable.
You might want to look into a Pocket if this is your 'thing'
But having said that, it should be able to produce better footage when walking.
2023-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules