Transmission Specs
739 8 2023-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ddecker
lvl.2

Canada

DJI, please address the false advertising on your website. I've reached out to your support team about this and the response I received from the engineering team was "...the expansion Plate of DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor does not support outputting decimal frame rate". I've attached a screen shot of the Transmission Spec sheet of your website that states it does in fact support decimal frame rates. It was a big reason we purchased this device to begin with.

DJI Transmission.png
2023-11-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know through which channels you contact our support? Can we have your ticket numbers or other reference numbers?
2023-11-17
Use props
ddecker
lvl.2

Canada

Online portal. #5433402

The DJI Technical Support staff member was very helpful. I just think it's underhanded for DJI to advertise that their product does something it, in fact, does not. Something your own engineering team admitted is untrue.
2023-11-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ddecker Posted at 11-17 05:48
Online portal. #5433402

The DJI Technical Support staff member was very helpful. I just think it's underhanded for DJI to advertise that their product does something it, in fact, does not. Something your own engineering team admitted is untrue.

Thank you for your reply. We will confirm with our engineers further.
2023-11-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, we got the response from our engineers. We are sorry for the confusion.
The specification written on this official website is only supported by the loop-out of the DJI Video Transmitter, and the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor does not support outputting decimal frame rates.
Our teams have noticed and will edit and write it more clearly on the website.
2023-11-21
Use props
ddecker
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-21 04:21
Hi, we got the response from our engineers. We are sorry for the confusion.
The specification written on this official website is only supported by the loop-out of the DJI Video Transmitter, and the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor does not support outputting decimal frame rates.
Our teams have noticed and will edit and write it more clearly on the website.

Thank you. I'll make sure to keep a look out for the change on your website. How does DJI intend on rectifying the situation for those who purchased this product based on false advertising?
2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ddecker Posted at 11-21 05:20
Thank you. I'll make sure to keep a look out for the change on your website. How does DJI intend on rectifying the situation for those who purchased this product based on false advertising?

As we explained above, the specification is right. DJI Video Tranmitter supports that.
We will separate the specification and write it more clearly.
2023-11-22
Use props
ddecker
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-22 05:11
As we explained above, the specification is right. DJI Video Tranmitter supports that.
We will separate the specification and write it more clearly.

Message received.
2023-11-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, please let us know.
2023-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules