7398 19 2023-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Is there a PDF download User Manual for the wireless Mic 2 that comes in the Creator Combo. I mean a detailed user manual explaining all its functions and capabilities.
I've watched several YT videos that touch on the new Mic 2 functions, but I'm sure a proper user manual from DJI is not too much to ask. Thanks
2023-11-17
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I’ve searched through dji manuals and found nothing, my guess is it won’t arrive until we see the full kit with second mic charger etc and I expect this will happen soon I’m hoping we can buy second mic separately.
2023-11-17
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Hallmark007 Posted at 11-17 10:43
I’ve searched through dji manuals and found nothing, my guess is it won’t arrive until we see the full kit with second mic charger etc and I expect this will happen soon I’m hoping we can buy second mic separately.

It's a wonderful piece of equipment, unlike the wireless mic that came with the Pocket 2. Yes, I'll definitely get the dedicated charger case and second mic when it comes out. Meantime, I'll just fumble and grumble with the controls.
2023-11-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Currently, there are no single User Manual for DJI MIC. May we know do you have any difficulties when using DJI MIC2?Please let us know.
2023-11-17
Use props
necrome
New

Singapore

@DJI Wanda
Does the DJI Mic 2 accept line-in outputs from a mixer or a sound board?
For example, can i record the audio of a church service by connecting the mixer output using an XLR > 3.5mm into the Mic 2 while recording video with the Osmo Pocket 3?
2023-11-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

necrome Posted at 11-17 22:30
@DJI Wanda
For example, can i record the audio of a church service by connecting the mixer output using an XLR > 3.5mm into the Mic 2 while recording video with the Osmo Pocket 3?

Hello, there. It supports. Please connect the soundboard to DJI MIC via the earphone port.
2023-11-18
Use props
necrome
New

Singapore

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-18 01:34
Hello, there. It supports. Please connect the soundboard to DJI MIC via the earphone port.

Thank you!
2023-11-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

You are most welcome.
2023-11-19
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-17 17:10
Hello, there. Currently, there are no single User Manual for DJI MIC. May we know do you have any difficulties when using DJI MIC2?Please let us know.

Thanks for the response,
I tried out the Mic 2 with my Pocket 3 and the performance during my brief test is satisfactory. However when I connected the Mic 2 to my computer to examine the WAV files recorded internally all the files were zero bytes. Did I miss something in the settings?
I had Audio-to-video Synch and 32-Bit Float Recording turned on in the settings and I remember that the red LED was on during recording.
2023-11-19
Use props
tzsog
lvl.4
Hungary

HI,
How to connect to my PC the Dji mic 2 and copy the sound files ? i use usb and nothing hapening ! I try turn opn push all buttons ..notting show to my pc
2023-11-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Psoon Posted at 11-19 11:21
Thanks for the response,
I tried out the Mic 2 with my Pocket 3 and the performance during my brief test is satisfactory. However when I connected the Mic 2 to my computer to examine the WAV files recorded internally all the files were zero bytes. Did I miss something in the settings?
I had Audio-to-video Synch and 32-Bit Float Recording turned on in the settings and I remember that the red LED was on during recording.

Sorry for the late response. May we know did you tested more times? Does the issue occur every time?
2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

tzsog Posted at 11-19 14:11
HI,
How to connect to my PC the Dji mic 2 and copy the sound files ? i use usb and nothing hapening ! I try turn opn push all buttons ..notting show to my pc

Hello, there. Recorded audio files can be exported directly via the USB-C port. Would you please check the cable or connect to another usc-c port to try again?
2023-11-21
Use props
EnTuMente
lvl.3

Spain

necrome Posted at 11-17 22:30
@DJI Wanda

Most microphones of the Mic 1 or Mic 2 type allow you to connect a line through the jack input.

For example, I record concerts using the Mic 2 microphone connected to a table via an XLR to Mini Jack cable.

With this I am able to record the concert "on camera" with the sound that comes from the table and wirelessly.

But also, since the microphone has the option to record when you press the record button on the camera, I can also record a backup copy on the microphone itself.

Also, if you wish and to be able to record in 32 floating bits, you can desynchronize the microphone and be able to use the microphone as a line recorder. You just have to follow the steps explained above but without being paired with the camera.
2023-11-21
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-21 00:34
Sorry for the late response. May we know did you tested more times? Does the issue occur every time?

Hello,
Yes tried many times. Have also gone into settings and did factory reset, still same problem.
Mic 2 works wirelessly with Pocket 3 but will not record internally
Fixed the problem of zero bytes in my WAV files. Re-formatted the Mic 2 internal storage and now all my internal recordings are readable
2023-11-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Psoon Posted at 11-22 08:52
Hello,
Yes tried many times. Have also gone into settings and did factory reset, still same problem.

Thank you for your reply. We are confirming your issue with our engineers.
2023-11-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Psoon Posted at 11-22 08:52
Hello,

Hi, would you please help confirm whether you connect DJI MIC 2 to Osmo Pocket 3 for internal recording or other devices(mobile device/computer) ?
2023-11-23
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-23 04:50
Hi, would you please help confirm whether you connect DJI MIC 2 to Osmo Pocket 3 for internal recording or other devices(mobile device/computer) ?

Problem solved by reformatting the internal storage of Mic 2. Now all recordings are readable.
As a side note, I'm also able to connect my iPhone 13 Mini to Mic 2 via Bluetooth. Any news when the Mic 2 bundle will be available separately? We are waiting for the Charger case and second wireless mic.
2023-11-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Psoon Posted at 11-23 21:23
Problem solved by reformatting the internal storage of Mic 2. Now all recordings are readable.
As a side note, I'm also able to connect my iPhone 13 Mini to Mic 2 via Bluetooth. Any news when the Mic 2 bundle will be available separately? We are waiting for the Charger case and second wireless mic.

Thank you for your update. We're glad to know that everything has been sorted out. Please feel free to reach us anytime!
2023-11-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Psoon Posted at 11-23 21:23

Thanks for your reply. The option to purchase the transmitter as a standalone item is currently out of stock. It will be available on DJI Store at a later date. We have not received relevant news about the release date. Please stay tuned to DJI Store for later updates.
2023-11-24
Use props
Przdnt
New

Russia

Hello! Tell me, can I connect dji mic 2 via bluetooth to my macbook air m1 and how to do it?
1-11 03:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules