Go To Settings…..
580 2 2023-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What are your general 'go-to' base settings?
I haven't used my OP3 very much yet, but I generally use 4K/60 so that I can slow down footage if needed, dropping fps under lower light, and leave most settings auto since I'm a little colorblind so I find color grading difficult.
Considering D-Log and dropping on the DJI LUT, but not sure if it's as simple as that?!

Anyways, wondered what your general 'go-to' settings are and how they work for you?
2023-11-18
Use props
Marc_v_L
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1080728 ft
Netherlands

My go to settings are;
- 4K60
- D-LOG M 10bit
- Default sharpness and noise reduction

I use Lumafusion on my iPad. All I do is apply DJI's LUT made for the Pocket 3, add a tiny bit of vibrance and call it the day. As long as the colour are realistic as seen through the eye, I'm happy.
They are all homevideos so no fancy editing is needed. I use 60p and keep it like that. Really like the smoothness of 60p and it makes the captured memories even more realistic to me.
I tried the Normal mode, but that doesn't do it for me. Too sharpened/contrasty and washed out colours, whereas it can produces really nice footage with a little bit of work.
2023-11-18
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Marc_v_L Posted at 11-18 05:24
My go to settings are;
- 4K60
- D-LOG M 10bit

I may try this - is its just as simple as dropping on the lut to get most of the way there, it sounds simple enough!
2023-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules