Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phil-142
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149964 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hi everyone.
purchased the mavic 3 pro with the dji rc smart controller.

i noticed in the camera settings that the resolution reads 20 mp.

on the dji rc pro you have a options of two 12mp or 48mp

is the 12mp and 48mp resolution only available with the dji rc pro.

thank you.

2023-11-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. The available camera parameters displayed on the DJI Fly app will be based on the aircraft specification. As the 48MP photo is to use a Medium Tele lens, please switch to a Medium Tele lens. Here is the way to trigger 48MP when using DJI Mavic 3 Pro:

method A:

1. choose 3x so as to use the Medium Tele lens;
2. Under PRO mode: click the photos parameter settings to 12MP and 48MP there below.  Choose the resolution and aspect ratio, then start shooting.

method B:

1. choose 3x so as to use the Medium Tele lens;
2. Under AUTO mode:  Click "...">Camera>48MP >settings the aspect ratio and the format and resolution there as below:

Kindly note that 48MP is not supported under Explore mode. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-11-19
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149964 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-19 20:50
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. The available camera parameters displayed on the DJI Fly app will be based on the aircraft specification. As the 48MP photo is to use a Medium Tele lens, please switch to a Medium Tele lens. Here is the way to trigger 48MP when using DJI Mavic 3 Pro:

method A:

thank you so much for the reply. apppreciated. yes i found the 48mp on the 3x tele lens. is there a setting for the 1x lens to have the 48mp using the dji rc smart controller. does the dji rc pro controller have the option to use the 1x lens at 48mp. thank you for your time and help.
2023-11-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

phil-142 Posted at 11-20 04:16
thank you so much for the reply. apppreciated. yes i found the 48mp on the 3x tele lens. is there a setting for the 1x lens to have the 48mp using the dji rc smart controller. does the dji rc pro controller have the option to use the 1x lens at 48mp. thank you for your time and help.

You're most welcome. The usage of 48MP is only available under the Medium tele lens and this should be the same regardless of whether the DJI RC or DJI RC Pro is used. I hope this clarifies your query.
2023-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules