310 7 2023-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Monkeynuts
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1896 ft
United Kingdom

Hi People

This error has just come up on my Mini 3 any ideas please ?
2023-11-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know if the aircraft has been crashed before?
You could please try to restart and re-calibrate to see if it could solved or not. If the issue still persists, you could send back for further diagnosis.
2023-11-20
Use props
Monkeynuts
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 11-20 06:08
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know if the aircraft has been crashed before?
You could please try to restart and re-calibrate to see if it could solved or not. If the issue still persists, you could send back for further diagnosis.

No not been crashed and will try what you suggest thanks
2023-11-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Monkeynuts Posted at 11-20 06:55
No not been crashed and will try what you suggest thanks

Thanks for the information. If issues persists, you may send your drone back to our facility for diagnosis. You may fill out this form, or contact our team to further assist you with creating a case. Thank you for your patience.
2023-11-20
Use props
Monkeynuts
lvl.2
United Kingdom

It seems after recalibrating the Drone all is good now
2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Monkeynuts Posted at 11-21 01:55
It seems after recalibrating the Drone all is good now

Thank you for the update. Glad to know that it is all sorted out. Should you have any DJI-related concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you, and have a great day!
2023-11-21
Use props
Monkeynuts
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 11-21 14:46
Thank you for the update. Glad to know that it is all sorted out. Should you have any DJI-related concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you, and have a great day!

Looks like recalibrating did not work because after turning off and on the problem returns so looks like it has to go in for repair could you please point me in the correct direction
2023-11-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Monkeynuts Posted at 11-22 08:18
Looks like recalibrating did not work because after turning off and on the problem returns so looks like it has to go in for repair could you please point me in the correct direction

Thank you for the update. I recommend sending the device to our facility for a comprehensive diagnosis. Please visit our DJI official website through the link provided previously, and then select Support > Request Repair Service Online to submit a repair request. Thank you.
2023-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules