Land Avata with FPV Remote Controller 2
1341 5 2023-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_pcjlWncY11OP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8369 ft
United States

I have seen videos online showing how to use the FPV controller 2 with Avata, but have seen nowhere the landing procedure with this remote. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
2023-11-20
Use props
Somer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 381821 ft
  • >>>
Poland

I usually change from manual mode to normal mode then i landing
2023-11-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the DJI FPV Remote Controller V2, pull the throttle stick down to land the aircraft. Stop the motors after landing. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-11-20
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Definitely land in N or S mode. Just fly where you want to land, stop and push down.
2023-11-20
Use props
djiuser_g7ae3cKl1GQW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 82753 ft
United Kingdom

or don't even bother landing, just switch into N mode, take off goggles, fly it back to hover near you and just pick it from the air - flipping it over as you grab it stops the motors. It means you don't need a landing pad or somewhere safe/clean to land. I just take mine off from the back of my backpack and catch it instead of landing everytime.
2023-11-22
Use props
MaxwellKan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1260174 ft

South Korea

In case of place like underground parking lot, changing to NORMAL or SPORTS mode might cause aircraft to drift & crash.
You have to Manual control aircraft to hover and slowy decend until nearly touch the ground then press motor stop button twice. About 20cm droppping will get impact warning after landing.
But CAREFULL if you hit the ground while landing with motor spin will make AVATA go out of control.
2023-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules