Osmo Action 3 Gimble and Wind noise problems
499 3 2023-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
corrman
lvl.1
United States

When I am using the Osmo Action 3 camera everytime I grab the tripod to give a different angle to a video there is a noise that comes out in the audio of the video and i have the wind noise setting on but there is wind noise and there is hardly any wind at all. I hope someone can help me with these problems

2023-11-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, corrman. Possibly, the wind directions are random, which leads to the wind noise reduction’s failure to keep up with the changes in the wind directions, so that the wind noise cannot be reduced. Try connecting to an external microphone and use the microphone windscreen or install a windshield to reduce the impact of the winds on the microphone physically.

Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-21
Use props
corrman
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-21 00:23
Hi, corrman. Possibly, the wind directions are random, which leads to the wind noise reduction’s failure to keep up with the changes in the wind directions, so that the wind noise cannot be reduced. Try connecting to an external microphone and use the microphone windscreen or install a windshield to reduce the impact of the winds on the microphone physically.
[view_image]
Have a great day ahead.

Thanks For the reply
2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

corrman Posted at 11-21 00:57
Thanks For the reply

It's my pleasure. Please reach back if you have further concerns. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules