440 5 2023-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I've recently been trying to use the Mic 2 as a stand alone recorder,  turning the record function by pressing the red record buton. The red LED comes on indicating that recording is in progress. However when I connect the mic to my laptop the WAV files are all zero bytes. Any idea what I might have missed in the settings to cause this?
2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your patience.
2023-11-21
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-21 20:35
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the reply. Just to update, I went into settings and did a factory reset but the problem is still there. Tried about a dozen times in different configurations; the Mic 2 creates a new file each time but they are all zero bytes - no audio
2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Psoon Posted at 11-21 22:25
Thanks for the reply. Just to update, I went into settings and did a factory reset but the problem is still there. Tried about a dozen times in different configurations; the Mic 2 creates a new file each time but they are all zero bytes - no audio

Thank you for keeping us posted. Rest assured that we will also take note of this feedback. I will let you know once we have an update. We appreciate your patience.
2023-11-21
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-21 23:07
Thank you for keeping us posted. Rest assured that we will also take note of this feedback. I will let you know once we have an update. We appreciate your patience.

Good news, problems solved. Re-formatting the Mic 2 internal storage seems to have resolved the issue. Edited: Now all new files recorded internally by the Mic 2 is normal and readable. Would still like to know what caused the original problem so we all can avoid the mistake.
2023-11-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Psoon Posted at 11-23 21:40
Good news, problems solved. Re-formatting the Mic 2 internal storage seems to have resolved the issue. Now all files recorded internally by the Mic 2 is normal and readable.

Thank you for keeping us posted, Psoon. We're glad that you managed to isolate the issue by formatting the SD card. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules