Brand new camera blurry
353 8 2023-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hexter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 86335 ft
United States

I just received a new/refurbished air 2s today and bought a 1 yr care refresh plan.
My very first flight the camer poctires and even the view in my iPhone was blurry and out of focus.  The drone was set on auto focus.  Even manual focus did help.

Is there something with a brand new drone that needs to be done?  I had an air 2s before and loved it.  Appreciate help.  I don't was to ship it back so soon after just arriving.

BlurryPic

BlurryPic
2023-11-21
Use props
Hexter
lvl.4
United States

I meant manual focus did NOT help.  
2023-11-21
Use props
Hexter
lvl.4
United States

Incidentally, this same issue appeared in a post last year in this forum and no resolution was posted.  
2023-11-21
Use props
Hexter
lvl.4
United States

The post was https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 257685&mobile=2
2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I am sorry for the issue you encountered. Please try to reset the camera settings, and refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 for the aircraft. If the issue is the same, you may need to send it in.
Please click https://www.dji.com/service/repair to start an online repair case.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
2023-11-21
Use props
Hexter
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-21 19:40
Hi there, I am sorry for the issue you encountered. Please try to reset the camera settings, and refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 for the aircraft. If the issue is the same, you may need to send it in.
Please click https://www.dji.com/service/repair to start an online repair case.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

I received an email from DJi support requesting photos serial number and video.  I sent a link 2 times. The first they replied it wouldn’t open. Then they asked for serial number.  I resent a new google drive share link and have not heard anything in several days.  This is a brand new drone that was defective out of the box.  I’ve heard the support with DJi is superior.   I’m waiting.   
2023-11-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hexter Posted at 11-24 10:32
I received an email from DJi support requesting photos serial number and video.  I sent a link 2 times. The first they replied it wouldn’t open. Then they asked for serial number.  I resent a new google drive share link and have not heard anything in several days.  This is a brand new drone that was defective out of the box.  I’ve heard the support with DJi is superior.   I’m waiting.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We checked emails and found that our support replied to your email on 24th, Nov. Would you please check the inbox again?
2023-11-24
Use props
Hexter
lvl.4
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-24 20:06
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We checked emails and found that our support replied to your email on 24th, Nov. Would you please check the inbox again?

Thank you.  The drone is on its way to be serviced.
Pass this along that it’s pretty discouraging and disappointing to purchase a refurbished drone and right out of the box every camera view (photo or video) was blurry to the point you couldn’t read signs.  

I wonder how often this occurs with refurbished units? I read the support info that gave a long list of checks the units receive, but to have something this obvious not working I can help worrying about “what’s gonna go wrong next!”     
2023-11-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hexter Posted at 11-26 20:34
Thank you.  The drone is on its way to be serviced.
Pass this along that it’s pretty discouraging and disappointing to purchase a refurbished drone and right out of the box every camera view (photo or video) was blurry to the point you couldn’t read signs.  

Sorry for the inconvenience. As per checking, your drone is a brand new one, please rest assured, if you have shipped it back to our service center, our local team will help with it when they receive it, we will also keep an eye on the progress.
Just to answer your inquiry about the refurbished unit, DJI promises you that every refurbished product is tested thoroughly and that the quality of refurbished products is the same as new products.
Thank you for your attention.
2023-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules