Urgent Help Needed - DJI Mini 3 Pro Connection Woes
Home / Events /
433 2 2023-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gillshreyas
lvl.1

United States

[color=var(--text-primary)]I hope someone can help me out with an issue I'm facing right now. I just got my hands on the DJI Mini 3 Pro, and I'm eager to take it for a spin, but I'm encountering a major hurdle. I'm having trouble establishing a stable connection between my DJI Mini 3 Pro and the remote controller. The initial setup seemed fine, but as soon as I tried to take off, I lost connection, and the drone went into a return-to-home mode. I've tried re-linking the controller, recalibrating everything, but the problem persists. Ireceived a couple of error messages on the DJI Fly app, including "Remote Controller Signal Lost" and "Aircraft Disconnected." Has anyone else faced a similar issue with the DJI Mini 3 Pro? Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot or resolve this connectivity problem would be greatly appreciated.

2023-11-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Turn the radar view on and make sure you're keeping the dot with arrow green whilst you're flying,  that ensures you're pointing the controller in an optimum way.  If that still fails then Id open a repair case as it sounds faulty.
2023-11-22
Use props
gillshreyas
lvl.1

United States

Thank you for your response and helpful suggestion regarding the connectivity issue with my DJI Mini 3 Pro. I followed your advice and turned on the radar view, ensuring that the dot with the arrow stays green during flight. Unfortunately, the problem persists, and I'm still encountering "Remote Controller Signal Lost" and "Aircraft Disconnected" errors.  I'm leaning towards opening a repair case, as you suggested. Before doing so, I wanted to check if there are any additional troubleshooting steps you might recommend or if there's anything specific I should include Milestone Gold Mastercards  when submitting a repair case. I want to ensure I take the most effective steps to resolve this Real-Time Transactions. Any further guidance for Finance Purchases you can provide. MyMilestoneCard

2023-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules