483 5 2023-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mizzu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 431873 ft
Germany

To the DJI Team:
It would be epic, if you could either let us disable .JPG and these .LRF Files or (since I'm pretty sure, this will not happen) change the Camera settings in a way that it creates differnt subfolders, one for JPG, one for RAW (DNG), one for MP4, one for LRF.

I'm getting absolutely crazy with this file-mess after every walk i took in the forest. Its just data-trash and deleting all that stuff everytime.
Maybe you could forward this.

2023-11-22
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Just quickly group AND sort items by Kind in your folder or on the SD card itself. That will do a nice grouping of images, videos, and LRF files. I'm sure Windows has similar grouping/sorting options.

2023-11-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
2023-11-22
Use props
Mizzu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 431873 ft
Germany

Thanks a lot DJI Paladin.
2023-11-22
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Should been an option for turning them on/off, but then people will complain that videos can't playback etc.

But putting them in a separate folder could also work.
2023-11-23
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

so many people asked and yet happened, glad they  are slowly taking notes
2023-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules