5252 15 2023-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GergelyKiss
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3249649 ft
Hungary

Dear All,

Could you please help me, how can I obtain my Operator Registration Number which is format like this : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-xxx ?
DJI Air 3 only accept characters in this format, however, I don't have any like that.

I have an A2 license number, which is: HUN-RP-6lro5j0gzz0t
I have the operator number which is: HUNyzhb9q1wsm271

Neither of my IDs not the same.

Many thanks and all the best,
Gergely
2023-11-22
Use props
djiuser_MgSStEXd9jDY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98507 ft

Greece

If you go to your country's regulator and login, at the same place you found the second number, (without the dashes) there also should be a number which is exactly the same, only it also has the last 3 digits (which are private, and that's why they are not printed out)
It should be mentioned simply as "Registration Number"
2023-11-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may find the UAS Operator Registration Number on the DJI Fly app. Go to General settings (3dots)> Safety> RemoteID> UAS Remote Identification. Please make sure that the app version you are using is the latest one. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-11-22
Use props
GergelyKiss
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3249649 ft
Hungary

Dear All,

Thank you All!
I know where should I type in this code, but my "Operator Code" is not in this format, so "djiuser_MgSStEXd9jDY" might have the correct answer.

Unfortunately, it is a little bit complicated in Hungary, because we do not have a homepage where I can log in to the official regulator.
We only receive an official letter once we fill out an official form with that number which I highlight above. (16 chars where the first 3 chars are the country identifier and after I have 13 chars.)
That is it, I cannot access any further or "secret code".

I wrote them an official letter to help me out with this format what DJI required and send me what code can I insert.

All the best,
Gergely
2023-11-22
Use props
PhantomDj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98507 ft

Greece

That's odd. Since your country is a member of EASA, it means that it complies with all EASA requirements.
The registration system is unified among member states of EASA. In plain words, you should get the same codes as I did, and your codes are the same within all country members of EASA.
It also means that each country's regulatory authority has access to those data.
It's true that my printed certificate had only the 13 numbers printed in it. But on the online portal of my local aviation authority I can see the two "registration numbers" that are identical, but one of them has the extra 3 digits.
So, you definitely have such a number (EASA requirement). It's just a matter of how to find it.
2023-11-23
Use props
hamzaajmi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19980 ft

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-11-22 21:03
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may find the UAS Operator Registration Number on the DJI Fly app. Go to General settings (3dots)> Safety> RemoteID> UAS Remote Identification. Please make sure that the app version you are using is the latest one. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Hello to all of you.

I'm in need of assistance!

I have my drone operator registration number from Norway and I have purchased a new DJI Air 3 from the United States. I registered my drone in US while I was living here.

Regretfully, though, I am unable to locate the DJI RC 2 option "UAS Remote Identification" where I would normally enter my Norwegian operator number. I've included screenshots, and my firmware is upto date.

1-3 14:53
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

hamzaajmi Posted at 1-3 14:53
Hello to all of you.

I'm in need of assistance!

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. This function can only be enabled if you are inside the EU region. Hope this helps. Have a nice day ahead.
1-5 01:59
Use props
hamzaajmi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19980 ft

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-5 01:59
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. This function can only be enabled if you are inside the EU region. Hope this helps. Have a nice day ahead.

thank you  Paladin,
1-6 16:33
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

hamzaajmi Posted at 1-6 16:33
thank you  Paladin,

You are very much welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
1-8 02:26
Use props
djiuser_NhNZYQkb4oqJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 259239 ft
Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-5 01:59
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. This function can only be enabled if you are inside the EU region. Hope this helps. Have a nice day ahead.

Hi Paladin,
I finally received my operator ID and when I go to settings (3dots)> Safety> there is no place to enter it as per the photo above. The UAS Remote Identification isn't showing and I'm in Europe.
TIA
1-8 11:19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_NhNZYQkb4oqJ Posted at 1-8 11:19
Hi Paladin,
I finally received my operator ID and when I go to settings (3dots)> Safety> there is no place to enter it as per the photo above. The UAS Remote Identification isn't showing and I'm in Europe.
TIA

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device if you are using a remote controller without a built-in screen. Also, we highly recommend updating the firmware of both aircraft and remote controller via DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
1-9 23:00
Use props
fans40111990
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46283 ft
Belgium

Hello,
I’m using my Dji mini 4 pro drone with rc2 controller (i.e. with build in screen) in Belgium (EU), installed all (until today) updates/upgrades for both uas and controller: no indication/possibility of operator-id !
PS and i need this remote -id /operator-id info for flying in a VLL2 zone…
1-14 02:12
Use props
Lambros Lambrou
New

Cyprus

Hi all, I have flown to Cyprus from the UK. Have a EASA operators number and have a licence. As soon as I try to input the first letter of the Operator ID no in the appropriate box of the UAS Remote Identification field it gives me the error message "Registration Format Error" as per the attached. Even when I input the full details .. same error. Any ideas? Thanks L
1-19 02:28
Use props
0gener
lvl.1
Portugal

Hey,

I am in the same situation, I have a DJI Mini 4 Pro with the RC2 controller in Portugal. I updated the firmware of both the aircraft and the controller using the DJI Assistant 2, but this option still doesn't show up in the settings.

Aircraft Firmware: 01.00.0300
RC Firmware: 02.00.0500

1-31 09:49
Use props
Andreja
lvl.4
Flight distance : 864961 ft
Germany

0gener Posted at 1-31 09:49
Hey,

I am in the same situation, I have a DJI Mini 4 Pro with the RC2 controller in Portugal. I updated the firmware of both the aircraft and the controller using the DJI Assistant 2, but this option still doesn't show up in the settings.

Mini 4 Pro is a C0 class drone, which means that it doesn't transmit operator ID, so there's no way to enter it.
1-31 15:52
Use props
gba
New

Austria

djiuser_NhNZYQkb4oqJ Posted at 1-8 11:19
Hi Paladin,
TIA

Hi!

Did you find how to fill in the number?
If not, support has advised me to have a good GPS signal to be able to find the Remote ID item.
As soon as the AIR 3 had a white GPS symbol, the Remote ID item appeared in the Security tab.
Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Gerald
2-7 04:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules