Litchi half price for Black Friday
500 8 2023-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
No Original Thought
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

They haven't announced it yet this year, but the Litchi app has just dropped to half price presumably for Black Friday again.

I just found it on Google Play in the UK so I expect it will be se on the apple App Store either now or very soon as well.
2023-11-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Showing 50% off in the Apple App Store too.

2023-11-24
Use props
No Original Thought
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I took the plunge at 3am as soon as I saw the proce drop because Maven Lite stopped working after I updated my Pixel 7 Pro to Android 14 (frozen and/or black video feed) and the developer failed to respond to my email that included a lot of diagnostic information. There are a lot of complaints about this happening with Maven on the Google Play listing, so I decided to make the switch.

I can confirm that Litchi runs on the Pixel 7 Pro with Android 14 and the video feed, at least with the drone on the bench, is working fine.

Roll on Sunday when the weather is forecast to settle a bit so that I can give it a go.
2023-11-24
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Flight distance : 682438 ft
Spain

Excellent app without doubt, but if DJI is not going to release the SDK for the new consumer models...
2023-11-24
Use props
No Original Thought
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Fozando Posted at 11-24 09:06
Excellent app without doubt, but if DJI is not going to release the SDK for the new consumer models...

I thought they had commited to releasing teh SDK for the 'Pro' badged consumer drones...

(I know, Pro and consumer is an oxymoron, but I believe DJI still consider the Mini 3 Pro and Mini 4 Pro as consumer devices. Although I also recall seeing somewhere that the Mini 3 Pro SDK is different to the previous SDKs and so would require a lot of development for compatability)
2023-11-24
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If I didn't have it already, I'd be straight in there
2023-11-24
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Flight distance : 682438 ft
Spain

No Original Thought Posted at 11-24 09:49
I thought they had commited to releasing teh SDK for the 'Pro' badged consumer drones...

(I know, Pro and consumer is an oxymoron, but I believe DJI still consider the Mini 3 Pro and Mini 4 Pro as consumer devices. Although I also recall seeing somewhere that the Mini 3 Pro SDK is different to the previous SDKs and so would require a lot of development for compatability)

The DJI Developer team has confirmed that the SDK is going to be available only for the Mini series and the Enterprise lines. No Air, No Mavic.
2023-11-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I missed this one unfortunately.
1-3 02:07
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts