Dji avata charging station missing
245 3 2023-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nijam219
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5443 ft
Germany

Hi i forgot my charging Adapter for the avata batteries...is there an Option To load it without the Adapter?
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the DJI Avata Battery Charging Hub/Adapter support the PD fast charging protocol. The max charging power of the DJI Avata flight battery is 65 W. So you may try to use a corresponding charger that supports PD fast charging to charge the battery.
It supports non-standard chargers (including QC fast charging) as well, yet the charging speed may be slow (5 V/2 V, 5 V/1 A), if there is no charger, you can use the computer USB ports and other charging methods. Hope this is helpful.
2023-11-25
Use props
Nijam219
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5443 ft
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 11-25 20:00
Hi there, the DJI Avata Battery Charging Hub/Adapter support the PD fast charging protocol. The max charging power of the DJI Avata flight battery is 65 W. So you may try to use a corresponding charger that supports PD fast charging to charge the battery.
It supports non-standard chargers (including QC fast charging) as well, yet the charging speed may be slow (5 V/2 V, 5 V/1 A), if there is no charger, you can use the computer USB ports and other charging methods. Hope this is helpful.

Problem is that i forgot the Hub/Adapter....
2023-11-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nijam219 Posted at 11-26 00:12
Problem is that i forgot the Hub/Adapter....

I see, I am deeply sorry for misunderstanding the issue in the first place. As it requires a dedicated adapter, if needed, you may try to see if there is a DJI store nearby and purchase it.
https://www.dji.com/uk/where-to- ... ite&from=footer
2023-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules