Remote
340 3 2023-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_aI6BfmbQCU6I
lvl.2

United States

Does anyone else completely hate the way the remote functions?  Getting the screen to turn on is a complete pain and stupid.  I’m told I’m supposed to press the button twice and then press and hold but it’s so inconsistent and just seems like the screen come on whenever it finally decides to after turning the stupid remote on and of spamming the power button like a moron in the parking lot.  What’s so hard about a singles press and hold on and off just like the camera operates?  

Dji please do a firmware or somehow enable a single press and hold on and off option because the default function is incredibly stupid and frustrating.
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please know that we've responded to your other post, you may visit this link.
2023-11-27
Use props
Jhill
lvl.2

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-27 00:15
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please know that we've responded to your other post, you may visit this link.

Sorry I don’t know why it posted twice but I responded in the other active one and there are already two different YouTube links for you to view so I’d suggest reviewing the post before asking for video of the situation.
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Jhill Posted at 11-27 00:57
Sorry I don’t know why it posted twice but I responded in the other active one and there are already two different YouTube links for you to view so I’d suggest reviewing the post before asking for video of the situation.

My apologies for the inconvenience as the profile update has a delayed here in the DJI Forum. Please be assured that we'll provide a constant update on your other post.
2023-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules