DJI Care Refresh where should I buy?
465 2 2023-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tacchan23
lvl.2

Italy

I am planning to buy a DJI Pocket 3 in Japan (at a local dealer shop) even if I live there for only about 1 month per year.

Do I need to buy the DJI Care Refresh on the DJI store Japanese website or is there any option to buy it at the local dealer shop at the same time of buying the camera?

2023-11-26
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I bought mine directly on the DJI website. As long as your camera has been activated within the last 30 days, you just enter the serial number and it’s automatically tied to the unit. Simple.
If you do purchase the Care Refresh elsewhere, you should receive a code. You will then need to activate the code against your unit via the DJI website.
2023-11-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are planning to purchase the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 at a local dealer shop in Japan, you may also inquire if they offer the DJI Care Refresh plan, once purchased, you'll receive an activation code which can be activated using this link https://service.dji.com/care/active . If you then purchase the DJI Care refresh on our website, you'll just need to enter the serial number and the DJI Care refresh will be effective within 24 hours after the DJI Care Order payment is confirmed successfully. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules